Chapman just received 150 vehicles!

For anyone that’s picked up their order from Chapman recently and signed a price protection POC. Did they honor that deal? I ordered in September, and am now being told that my sale price is 2k higher than the POC I signed.

If you ordered the Lvl 2 that's the increase....Mine was the same....all protections honored except the Lvl 2....your only option is to walk away from the truck which they hope you do.....

Got an email from Chapman this morning with the following message:
“We just had over 150 Jeeps & Rams dropped off, so we appreciate your patience with us…”

I have no idea how long it will take to get mine ready for delivery. Mine could be first or last of 150.

I imagine dealer prep, paperwork, etc for all those vehicles takes a good amount of time.

For those in the market for a new TRX, I’d start pinging Chapman now as I’m sure there will be some who bailed on their order at some point while waiting half a year or more, economy faltering and inflation through the roof and gasoline prices tripling…
That’s who I’m gonna go to, if the dealership in California flakes out on the price we agreed to. I’ll just take a flight to this dealership.

Got an email from Chapman this morning with the following message:
“We just had over 150 Jeeps & Rams dropped off, so we appreciate your patience with us…”

I have no idea how long it will take to get mine ready for delivery. Mine could be first or last of 150.

I imagine dealer prep, paperwork, etc for all those vehicles takes a good amount of time.

For those in the market for a new TRX, I’d start pinging Chapman now as I’m sure there will be some who bailed on their order at some point while waiting half a year or more, economy faltering and inflation through the roof and gasoline prices tripling…
i hope the dealership doesn’t cheat the salesman and put caps on commissions

There's an under 5% decline rate and they have a list of people who want trucks if customers don't take them they go for over MSRP last I spoke with them....all the TRX's on their website are customer orders and are auto-populated.....

Mine arrived several weeks ago. Got one email. I followed up. Got nothing since. I assume they've sold it out from under me. I already have a22 but if they did. That's gonna be a problem. I got the 150 truck email a few weeks ago. Since then crickets.

Mine arrived several weeks ago. Got one email. I followed up. Got nothing since. I assume they've sold it out from under me. I already have a22 but if they did. That's gonna be a problem. I got the 150 truck email a few weeks ago. Since then crickets.

It didn’t get sold. Be patient. It took me well over a month to get mine after it hit the lot.

It’s a frustrating process but that’s what you give for saving big bucks. They’re very far behind in deliveries

Mine arrived May 5th. Finally picking it up this weekend. Has a sales manager reached out to ask about financing?

After a few weeks of no more contact, I reached out to them. They said that I hadn't filled out their online form (link in their email) for financing, so they didn't think I wanted the truck. I said I replied to their first email and that I didn't need financing. They said "oh", and then immediately started prepping my paperwork and vehicle. Don't be shy. Contact them ASAP.

Make sure and do reply all to there Email.
Ashely and Courtney are slammed. But they will answer you if they get the email.

If you have to call and ask for one of them.

Make sure and do reply all to there Email.
Ashely and Courtney are slammed. But they will answer you if they get the email.

If you have to call and ask for one of them.
Thanks. Have been replying to all. I sent another email today. First email was april 14th......

Received email may 16th. Emailed them twice with no reply called and they were friendly and just told me as long as I replied to the email I’m all set as far as price protection. They have a lot of orders and eventually they will reach out. Home stretch fellas be patient.

I ll have to. Because now I just got this!

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

JTaber@chapmanautogroup.com
host d274904a.ess.barracudanetworks.com[209.222.82.255]
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
550 permanent failure for one or more recipients (sshore@chapmanautogroup.com:550 No such user (sshore@chapmanautogroup.com),swepryk@chapmanautogroup.com:250 Ok:
queue...)
RSadowski@chapmanautogroup.com
550 permanent failure for one or more recipients (sshore@chapmanautogroup.com:550 No such user (sshore@chapmanautogroup.com),swepryk@chapmanautogroup.com:250 Ok:
queue...)
JBrown@chapmanautogroup.com
queue...)
SShore@chapmanautogroup.com
queue...)
TBorah@chapmanautogroup.com
queue...)
SWepryk@chapmanautogroup.com
queue...)

Mine should hit the final rail yard (twin oaks) within the next day or so. How long have you guys waited for the truck to get from there to the dealership? I ordered mine at the tail end of their deal so I am hoping that it will be quick to get it from the rail yard to the dealership. My delivery estimate is 6/6-6/21 has anyone gotten theirs on the earlier side of the delivery estimate? lol

It took about 2 months for mine to go from twin oaks to Chapman’s

February to May. Aactually longer than 2 months

February to May. Aactually longer than 2 months
well bless your heart for having that type of patience. I dont think I would be able to deal with a wait that long lol i would be bothering them every single day asking when it was gonna be delivered

I ordered that TRX on August 18, 2021. Luckily I ordered another from @Miles Goff in mid November when I realized this was going to slow. I got the TRX from Miles in 4 months. Let Chapman’s keep the truck.

Mine sat at twin oaks for a month april-may. Took delivery almost two weeks ago and absolutely love the truck. Like many have said on this forum, the wait is well worth it. Hang in there

Back