Chapman just received 150 vehicles!

Odd question for anyone who bought thru Chapman (in PA) and reside in VA...

What is the correct order for registering with VA DMV, inspection, emissions, etc? I plan to transfer the plates from my old Raptor. Not sure if I go to DMV first, or if I need to go get VA inspection and emissions first? Also, it seems to have PA inspection and emissions, so will VA just accept that?

Odd question for anyone who bought thru Chapman (in PA) and reside in VA...

What is the correct order for registering with VA DMV, inspection, emissions, etc? I plan to transfer the plates from my old Raptor. Not sure if I go to DMV first, or if I need to go get VA inspection and emissions first? Also, it seems to have PA inspection and emissions, so will VA just accept that?
I worked with Rich and told him I was transferring my tags and he said they would be able to do that for me. Maybe email whoever did your paperwork to see if they can do the same? As for inspection, I was planning to take mine at some point and get it done. Lucky for me I'm Fauquier so no emissions. For me, anything I could do to avoid going to the DMV.

Got an email from them today saying they have 300 vehicles in transit. They had me fill out the credit app and advised they are trying to get almost everything done that they can paperwork wise before the truck arrives.

Got an email from them today saying they have 300 vehicles in transit. They had me fill out the credit app and advised they are trying to get almost everything done that they can paperwork wise before the truck arrives.
I got the same email today as well.

My Red VIN 265288 just arrived....Shipped from the plan mid March. Fortunately for me my Granger order deliver to my house mid March. If anyone is looking for a level II Red, Pano, and enhanced safety group; give Chapman a call quick!

Picked it up Friday and drove all the way home. Amazing truck and amazing experience from everyone at Chapman.

IMG_0578.jpg

Have fun! Hopefully it'll be a clear day, it was a rainy day Friday and people forget how to drive in the rain.
Weather looks perfect for the weekend. Spending time with family and then heading back to FL. Looking forward to trip, stopping in NC to see a friend along the way also.

Picked it up Friday and drove all the way home. Amazing truck and amazing experience from everyone at Chapman.

View attachment 42102
Congrats!

How long did it take from the date your truck arrived at Chapman until you picked it up? My 9/24/21 order apparently landed at Chapman on 5/5 according to RamCares and they even had a finance guy run numbers with me in anticipation for its arrival, but I haven’t heard anything about a pickup date or even that it’s there.

Congrats!

How long did it take from the date your truck arrived at Chapman until you picked it up? My 9/24/21 order apparently landed at Chapman on 5/5 according to RamCares and they even had a finance guy run numbers with me in anticipation for its arrival, but I haven’t heard anything about a pickup date or even that it’s there.

It landed on 4/11 and I picked up on 5/13. My deal was probably a bit slower as I opted to do all the paperwork/payment before going up. Probably could've picked up a week ago if I really wanted to.

Got mine as well everyone. Super happy. Haven't actually seen it in person yet, as it got delivered to a shop for some work. Stopwatch was amazing.

I picked mine up today. By far the smoothest transaction I’ve ever had at a dealership. They were true to their word with everything they said from the very beginning and it was price protected. I’ll make the drive and buy from them again.

I picked mine up today. By far the smoothest transaction I’ve ever had at a dealership. They were true to their word with everything they said from the very beginning and it was price protected. I’ll make the drive and buy from them again.
Be there myself thursday, so looking forward to it.

Got the email today. Mine has landed at the dealer. Ordered 11/13 and never inquired once. I figured six months and that’s exactly what it was. Pumped.

How have the PDI’s been checking out for those of you that picked up from Chapman already? Any issues post delivery?

Be sure to check that the blue protector tape is removed from the front of the supercharger. I gets left on by all dealers.

I picked mine up yesterday and haven’t found anything. All the fuses were seated correctly and the blue tape in front of the supercharger was already removed.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back