Carbon fiber accents.

702 BAMF

TRX Member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram Rebel
I decided not to order the carbon fiber interior accents.
What are my options?
Dip current parts?
Aftermarket replacement parts?

I'm wanting to get the silver trim around the radio done. I got the carbon accents but I wished that part was carbon as well

Bumping this to see if anyone knows of a good aftermarket option to add the carbon fiber accents. I bought my truck off the lot (I didn't order it) and that is the only option it doesn't have that I wish it did.

Bumping this to see if anyone knows of a good aftermarket option to add the carbon fiber accents. I bought my truck off the lot (I didn't order it) and that is the only option it doesn't have that I wish it did.

Could you not just buy the carbon fiber specific parts from the dealer to add yourself?

Should only be the 4 door spears, rear center console trim, radio bezel trim, ignition switch bezel (and the opposite side above the light switch) and upper glovebox.

That would be the way to do it for the most factory correct appearance. I am sure someone could pull together a parts list for you if you would want to go this route!

Anyone know the part numbers for the carbon fiber inserts/parts?

If it’s super expensive, I’ll just end up trying the carbon fiber vinyl wrap. Some of results look amazing.

Last edited:

If it’s super expensive, I’ll just end up trying the carbon fiber vinyl wrap. Some of results look amazing.
Been wondering about this, too. I didn't realize how bad the non-carbon trim would be ;) I'd rather it just be black. Mostly the piece that covers the cupholders and the section on the dash above the radio.

Macarbon does most of the high end carbon for super cars. Would reach out to them. It’s not going to be cheap and they would need to believe there’s a large enough market to set up the molds

Macarbon does most of the high end carbon for super cars. Would reach out to them. It’s not going to be cheap and they would need to believe there’s a large enough market to set up the molds

I saw that, but I'd be happy with just the OEM stuff, otherwise I'll probably have it wrapped. I guess I've been spoiled - I wasn't expecting a shiny plastic. The CF alternatives on my previous cars have been metals or woods ;). Thanks all.

I would say the only piece you need is the the upper glove box door and the rest just wrap. That upper glove box door has texture if you didn't get the carbon fiber pack.

I believe these are off of the carbon fiber pieces and associated part numbers:
Glovebox - 6WQ592X7AA
Rear center console trim - 68535795AA (not 100% sure on this one)
Center stack bezel (can't order just the top part it seems) - 6WQ641A1AA
Ignition Bezel - 6WQ521A1AA
Left side I/P bezel - 6WQ541A1AA
LH Front door spear (x2 - front and rears are the same) - 68522761AA
RH Front door spear (x2 - front and rears are the same) - 68522760AA
Center console cup holder w/door - 68536984AA
Steering wheel lower bezel (insert) - unable to purchase?

Editing to add 2 additional parts.

Last edited:
My TRX was built yesterday and I’m regretting not getting the cf package. I literally got every package but this because my dealer said it would add to the delivery date. Wondering if I could add it if I buy the parts through the manufacturer or if I should trade it for one on the lot somewhere.

They have no interest in making Ram products. Already gave them a call.

My TRX was built yesterday and I’m regretting not getting the cf package. I literally got every package but this because my dealer said it would add to the delivery date. Wondering if I could add it if I buy the parts through the manufacturer or if I should trade it for one on the lot somewhere.

so you haven’t even laid eyes on the truck, but thinking of trading it for a couple pieces of fake carbon fiber? Most would be ecstatic to have their truck built, rather than beating their head against the wall for not getting carbon fiber. Good luck dude, you’re going to need it

so you haven’t even laid eyes on the truck, but thinking of trading it for a couple pieces of fake carbon fiber? Most would be ecstatic to have their truck built, rather than beating their head against the wall for not getting carbon fiber. Good luck dude, you’re going to need it
Why would I need luck? I saw it in person without carbon fiber for the first time and it made me regret not getting it. I’m paying 95k for a truck and I think it’s perfectly reasonable to be 100% happy with what you’re buying. I’m in no rush to have the truck. I want it, but I don’t need it.

Why would I need luck?

there’s not a lot of trucks out there available at a reasonable price without ordering. Will be tough to find your exact truck available now

Last edited:
I believe these are off of the carbon fiber pieces and associated part numbers:
Glovebox - 6WQ592X7AA
Rear center console trim - 68535795AA (not 100% sure on this one)
Center stack bezel (can't order just the top part it seems) - 6WQ641A1AA
Ignition Bezel - 6WQ521A1AA
Left side I/P bezel - 6WQ541A1AA
LH Front door spear (x2 - front and rears are the same) - 68522761AA
RH Front door spear (x2 - front and rears are the same) - 68522760AA
The glove box part alone is $875 😂 😂

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back