Carbon fiber accents.

702 BAMF

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram Rebel
I decided not to order the carbon fiber interior accents.
What are my options?
Dip current parts?
Aftermarket replacement parts?

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
I'm wanting to get the silver trim around the radio done. I got the carbon accents but I wished that part was carbon as well

Dossey

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Bumping this to see if anyone knows of a good aftermarket option to add the carbon fiber accents. I bought my truck off the lot (I didn't order it) and that is the only option it doesn't have that I wish it did.

RobR651

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 Ram 1500

I’m personally not a huge fan of carbon fiber but for all of you guys wanting to do some trim pieces this guy has a pretty good video.

EhhSea

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 1500 Sport
Bumping this to see if anyone knows of a good aftermarket option to add the carbon fiber accents. I bought my truck off the lot (I didn't order it) and that is the only option it doesn't have that I wish it did.

Could you not just buy the carbon fiber specific parts from the dealer to add yourself?

Should only be the 4 door spears, rear center console trim, radio bezel trim, ignition switch bezel (and the opposite side above the light switch) and upper glovebox.

That would be the way to do it for the most factory correct appearance. I am sure someone could pull together a parts list for you if you would want to go this route!

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com