Blacking out Grille RAM logo on ‘27 TRX

I do think the red accents should have been reserved for the Bloodshot edition only. Along with making the two-tone optional. But two-tone with (third tone?) red accents is just a bit much IMO. But none of my business… I’m just a bystander here. Haha
 
With previous boats I ran to Stray Dog for lunch weekly. Not so much with this Formula. I ran from Burnham to my office in Waukegan for a meeting on Monday and burnt 200 gallons. My other boat holds 1300 gallons of diesel. She is sitting almost full and has not moved much this summer. My zero emissions Cybertruck offsets the fossil fuel I burn.
Beautiful Super Sport, sir. Blue and white just looks perfect on that vessel.

Did you prefer the Dog before or after the fire?🙂
 
I'm guessing I'm about the only guy on this board who actually likes the red accents. Have to admit I didn't at first, but I do now. I mean it does tie in with the interior.

I also wanted something different than my last two TRX. The only thing I'm doing, outside of IGLA and PPF is adding that updated direct connection blower once it's available under warranty!🇺🇲

I also like it with the Serrano green.View attachment 162952
Kinda growing on me too.. at the beginning I was like, man that's the first thing I'm getting rid of. But now after seeing it in person I like it a bit more, on white and red trucks looks good. I think on black it pops a little too much but we'll see when I get mine. I had asked the dealership about changing it and sales guy had no idea lol I'll just do it myself those guys never know shit
 
You’re the best. Thanks for the help! Just ordered the letters.

Does it come with double sided tape or do I need to buy this separately? Recommend anything specific?
They should come with 3M already on.
When your remover the red letters, just make sure there is no residue left behind.
But very easy…line up the holes and press
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top