Blacking out Grille RAM logo on ‘27 TRX

IlliniTRX

TRX Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
12
Gallery
1
Reaction score
14
Location
Wilmette, IL
Current Ride
2027 TRX
Not a fan of the red RAM logo on the grill. What are my options to replace it or to cover up the red portion with a decal?

Appreciate any help you can provide?
 
Not a fan of the red RAM logo on the grill. What are my options to replace it or to cover up the red portion with a decal?

Appreciate any help you can provide?
I’m getting mine color matched Serrano green. I am NOT a fan of the exterior red accents with the green at least
 
They are the same as the RHO… I swapped mine out and also darkened up the SRT emblem.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5825.webp
    IMG_5825.webp
    86.9 KB · Views: 26
They are the same as the RHO… I swapped mine out and also darkened up the SRT emblem.
Damn. That looks amazing. Exactly what I’m going for.

Sorry for the dumb question, where can I get these parts? How hard was it to remove and replace?

Thanks for responding. I need to do this ASAP!!
 
Take a hair dryer to the red letters (this will heat up the double sided tape behind each letter and the I use a plastic pry tool to lift the letters
 
Damn. That looks amazing. Exactly what I’m going for.

Sorry for the dumb question, where can I get these parts? How hard was it to remove and replace?

Thanks for responding. I need to do this ASAP!!
Maybe jump on the RHO forum and see if anyone wants to trade. There is probably someone out there…
 
Take a hair dryer to the red letters (this will heat up the double sided tape behind each letter and the I use a plastic pry tool to lift the letters
You’re the best. Thanks for the help! Just ordered the letters.

Does it come with double sided tape or do I need to buy this separately? Recommend anything specific?
 
If my new truck arrives Monday my first stop is to have an IGLA installed than dropping it at a vinyl shop for a roof wrap and 3M safety film. I will probably have them do something with the grill. I am using a shop on the north side of Chicago.
 
If my new truck arrives Monday my first stop is to have an IGLA installed than dropping it at a vinyl shop for a roof wrap and 3M safety film. I will probably have them do something with the grill. I am using a shop on the north side of Chicago.
Are you going to S&A for IGLA? Who are you using for the wrap job?
 
My installer was the GM for that big appliance store in Glenview forever. He went out on his own. I just got off the phone with him and most likely will go spynex. My tint/wrap is skintek on Harlem.

If this is your first trx I highly recommend you bulletproof/theftproof the crap out of it. When I lived in Northbrook I was somewhat worried about it but now I live on a boat downtown and park outside and am very worried. Add the thickest film you can to the windows, 4m is safety film, wont stop them but will slow them down. Amazon sells a 8m film that I had on my back windows. Get a club, they don't work but it will deter them visually. Remove your interior door knobs. Get farrady cases for your keys. If the horn is the same as the previous years have it relocated as for the wires can be yanked through the grill. Yadda, Yadda.
 
My installer was the GM for that big appliance store in Glenview forever. He went out on his own. I just got off the phone with him and most likely will go spynex. My tint/wrap is skintek on Harlem.

If this is your first trx I highly recommend you bulletproof/theftproof the crap out of it. When I lived in Northbrook I was somewhat worried about it but now I live on a boat downtown and park outside and am very worried. Add the thickest film you can to the windows, 4m is safety film, wont stop them but will slow them down. Amazon sells a 8m film that I had on my back windows. Get a club, they don't work but it will deter them visually. Remove your interior door knobs. Get farrady cases for your keys. If the horn is the same as the previous years have it relocated as for the wires can be yanked through the grill. Yadda, Yadda.
Sounds a lot easier just to MOVE. Haha You are living on a boat. Motor on over to New Buffalo and stay there. No issues with riffraff.
 
Sounds a lot easier just to MOVE. Haha You are living on a boat. Motor on over to New Buffalo and stay there. No issues with riffraff.
With previous boats I ran to Stray Dog for lunch weekly. Not so much with this Formula. I ran from Burnham to my office in Waukegan for a meeting on Monday and burnt 200 gallons. My other boat holds 1300 gallons of diesel. She is sitting almost full and has not moved much this summer. My zero emissions Cybertruck offsets the fossil fuel I burn.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5293.webp
    IMG_5293.webp
    401.5 KB · Views: 9
I'm guessing I'm about the only guy on this board who actually likes the red accents. Have to admit I didn't at first, but I do now. I mean it does tie in with the interior.

I also wanted something different than my last two TRX. The only thing I'm doing, outside of IGLA and PPF is adding that updated direct connection blower once it's available under warranty!🇺🇲

I also like it with the Serrano green.
3985-inset04-2027-ram-1500-srt-trx-serrano-green-front-quarter-1951757252.webp
 
I'm guessing I'm about the only guy on this board who actually likes the red accents. Have to admit I didn't at first, but I do now. I mean it does tie in with the interior.

I also wanted something different than my last two TRX. The only thing I'm doing, outside of IGLA and PPF is adding that updated direct connection blower once it's available under warranty!🇺🇲

I also like it with the Serrano green.View attachment 162952
I didn’t at first but now they’re growing on me and I’ve decided that in a million years when RAM decides to build my TRX I’ll judge it in person.
 
I'm guessing I'm about the only guy on this board who actually likes the red accents. Have to admit I didn't at first, but I do now. I mean it does tie in with the interior.

I also wanted something different than my last two TRX. The only thing I'm doing, outside of IGLA and PPF is adding that updated direct connection blower once it's available under warranty!🇺🇲

I also like it with the Serrano green.View attachment 162952
Ram just copied those of us that did it on the 21-24 TRX

1791050006732.webp
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top