TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' TRX 🦖
Question is how many Tazer's?
My guess is ZERO Tazer's!
All boxes.
I had thought the same thing, how is he going to end up tricking us!! didn’t want to submit two posts and get DQ’d though !! 😜 I then went to his website to check. Doesn’t give a QTY on hand but does say in stock.

Phoinix

The Phoinix
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 SL 450 - 2020 Jeep Wrangler
Military
USAF
I had thought the same thing, how is he going to end up tricking us!! didn’t want to submit two posts and get DQ’d though !! 😜 I then went to his website to check. Doesn’t give a QTY on hand but does say in stock.
Well, if I get it, Will send ya half of it. Better yet, I will just have him drop ya a care package and invoice me. BAM
btw, you have mail. POC

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Ok, I was planning on running the contest for a week as I thought for sure it would take that long to get all the possible guesses covered but you guys proved me wrong. We do have a winner and it is @Jxm8669 with his correct answer, 75!

Please PM me your tshirt size, name, address and whether or not you have purchased a Tazer from us in the past.

Thank you everyone for participating. I will continue to do random contests in the future with more great prizes to be given away.
Bill
tazers2.jpg

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
lol, I was thinking to myself while looking at all the Tazer boxes as I was stacking them to take the pictures that most of the labels are on the boxes perfectly or close to perfect and then there are some that are WAY off the mark and looks like whoever stuck them on was drunk. Then I updated the firmware on all the Tazers and boxed them up in small flat rate USPS Priority mail boxes and started to put the shipping labels on them. By the time I was done, I had the utmost respect for whoever labels boxes for ZAutomotive! 😂
USPS .jpg

TReX-RAM

TRX Addict 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
Ok, I was planning on running the contest for a week as I thought for sure it would take that long to get all the possible guesses covered but you guys proved me wrong. We do have a winner and it is @Jxm8669 with his correct answer, 75!

View attachment 38854
I demand a recount! Where are the hidden boxes??? :)

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com TRX Mods.Store OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com