Bambi's first victim on the Raptor forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210919-194041_Gallery.jpg

Surely i can't be the only degenerate that's seen this old video

View attachment 21812
Surely i can't be the only degenerate that's seen this old video
I’m dead bro. Fucking please everyone start meme’ing him. Dead.

He purposely started a two front war (like hitler…..) then surrendered by blocking like the bitch he always has been

Last edited:
That Porter Dude… Wow. I just can’t wrap my mind around his train of thought.

Wow, I missed so much. @Bambi welcome to the "you are not welcome" club founded by Busa. I'll consider you a founding member given your status. The preceeding members:

1. Goodyear Territory tires
2. Mods not tested in a wind tunnel
3. TyRX
4. TRX
5. Bambi

Wow, I missed so much. @Bambi welcome to the "you are not welcome" club founded by Busa. I'll consider you a founding member given your status. The preceeding members:

3. TyRX
4. TRX
5. Bambi
Pretty sure the "you ARE welcome by busa" club would be a much shorter list.

His glass definitely isn't half full, it seems like it's not only half empty but is also at the neighbors house getting filled up by something better and he's extremely bitter about it thus taking it out on the world.

3. TyRX
4. TRX
5. Bambi
I don’t think he liked my memes of him. And I spent 20 minutes making them just for him =(

They lacked screwbean mesquite, fighter planes, and stamps
Hey. Nobody’s stopping you from making memes. Do I have to do everything around here?

Starting to get good here;

I’m still trying to gm figure out why the TRX is considered heavy compared to a raptor 37?
It’s about 400-450 pounds depending on what you have in your trx.

consider that the raptor has a huge aftermarket compared to the trx (it’s the only plus I have on the ford over the trx for me)
And most people go out and buy a silly bran or other small shop DOM replacement front and rear bumper, add sliders, and a bed dual spare carrier with all the trimmings..
Before the bed carrier they probably match the trx weight.

inthink the trx only seems big because it gets you in trouble so fast.

don’t get me wrong. If I had the money id have a raptor 37 and a trx. Both In Blue. Or maybe the raptor in the orange…

Bambi, still no Dragy #’s posted over on FRF?

Looks like @Bambi was able to stir the pot enough to get a 32 page thread locked up on the Raptor forum. You can see that it's "Not open for further replies" after this dude got fired up one last time. Thread titled "Review Starting to Come In..." turned into a bunch of angry Raptor owners clinging to their Raptor god. It's pretty funny when people get so offended over a difference in preference.... Sounds like a common theme.

If they only realized then 95% of TRX owners like Raptors and, if the TRX wasn't around, would likely be driving them.
View attachment 20789
Here is a link in case anyone wants to waste 30 minutes going through all 32 pages.

I am reading through this and loving every minute of it, Thanks so much for posting!

I am reading through this and loving every minute of it, Thanks so much for posting!
Bambi had a gift. Didn't matter the topic, he would research the hell out of it to make sure he always won and he'd win in glorious fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back