Anyone know of good TRX toy truck?

For anyone interested hot wheels is actually in the process of producing one. It’s in final stages so should be available Q1 next year.
My kids and I could not not be more interested. We will buy a dozen at least. I do a quick scan for them every time we are in the hot wheels section.

My kids and I could not not be more interested. We will buy a dozen at least. I do a quick scan for them every time we are in the hot wheels section.
Same here. The good thing is they usually make several colors from the same casting so I think we can expect to see most of our trucks there throughout the year

Same here. The good thing is they usually make several colors from the same casting so I think we can expect to see most of our trucks there throughout the year
Gotta get red white and blue for America. Then one for the Christmas tree. Then one for the kids. Then a few to sprinkle around the living room so I can get “home aloned.” Maybe a couple for the office.

Gotta get red white and blue for America. Then one for the Christmas tree. Then one for the kids. Then a few to sprinkle around the living room so I can get “home aloned.” Maybe a couple for the office.
😂 I hope you don’t live in the Houston area. You’d take them all before I could get one 🤣

Looks like it’s gonna be flame red, bead locks ram bar bed graphics and pano

Well I followed suit like the rest of you on here- my toddler is going to LOVE opening this up Christmas morning 😂 all he says is "Dada's Truck!" so now he'll have his own.

Attachments

• 20231022_203759.jpg
    20231022_203759.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 193
Alright I ran out of beers so here’s the best I got. Hopefully one of the 1/18 scale makers decides to make a TRX model at some point. I’d be in for buying one.
Where did you get the TRX stickers? I just swung by Wally World to pick up one and ordered paint.

Epic! Ordering for our kids (err, ME!).... why after all this time did they start with the slowest color though? :ROFLMAO: 🦖
Pffff this was 100% for me! The hardest part is keeping it in the package! And it is quite a shame but wanted to get it while I could!

Don't think this has been mentioned but it's a great little die-cast!

Member @gbon was nice enough to surprise me as a thanks for Weathertech flaps I'd sent him! As the preferred 🦖DD of our three Toddlers... needless to say they loved it and clearly their favorite ornament! ❤️(y)

Attachments

• TRX Ornament.jpg
    TRX Ornament.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 36
  • Xmas TRX.jpg
    Xmas TRX.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Not exactly a TRX but close enough. Probably order the Walmart one as well
View attachment 123739
IMG_5001.jpeg

Just grabbed two on eBay. I’m gonna attempt to modify one to match my white trx, graphics and all. Funny how it doesn’t say “TRX” anywhere but the back of the package says it has a 6.2 s/c hemi.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back