Another happy $325 exhaust owner

To me, all the exhausts soind pretty much the same. $200 or $1500. The reason is if you listen to one exhaust clip alone, what can your ears compare it to. I attached a video here that compares the Vibrant to the Flowmasters. This guy is in Tenn and does a ton of videos. The Vibrants are way to quiet for me while the Outlaws are loud and just sound sick. I like to be different and while all the exhausts sound good, the Outlaws just say " buy me".
The video has each muffler part number. There are a ton of Hellcst exhaust videos to compare. If you open up one in each browser you can cycle thru and see/hear the differences in them all. A compilation video would be awesome as a sticky in the forum but I'm not that guy.
Enjoy.

This comparison shows the Vibrant used in ADDITION to the stock mufflers... using the Vibrants as the ONLY thing in the system is significantly different...

I think its a cleaner sound compared to the chambered Flowmaster products. Pretty close to the same volume as well. Everyone likes just a tad different sound exhaust wise but the Vibrant sound/tone is for sure what I was wanting.

This comparison shows the Vibrant used in ADDITION to the stock mufflers... using the Vibrants as the ONLY thing in the system is significantly different...

I think its a cleaner sound compared to the chambered Flowmaster products. Pretty close to the same volume as well. Everyone likes just a tad different sound exhaust wise but the Vibrant sound/tone is for sure what I was wanting.
True. The Flowmaster Outlaws aren't chambered though but everyone likes what they like.

I just got the loudmouth 1’s installed today- see pics. I had the local muffler shop, the dude was awesome and excited to put these on a TRX, welded it in with no issues. All the guys in the shop and secretary came out to listen to me leave. Haha. I have read way to many reviews on all the resonators options over the past few months and went with the loudmouth. All of them sound good, so you can’t go wrong. The sound is perfect, burbles and chops a little bit at idle and when you hit the throttle it’s aggressive. Daily driving(staying out of it) you won’t even be able to tell, it’s a little louder but not noticeable unless you’re one of us TRX guys. Hammer the gas and everyone knows you’re coming. $180 for the pipes and $165 (plus a $20 tip for my guy) is so worth it. If you’re thinking about it, I recommended it.

Attachments

• 40C45FEE-F087-4838-89B5-1B85CD9674E7.jpeg
    40C45FEE-F087-4838-89B5-1B85CD9674E7.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 37DEDC13-7AA9-4958-8030-9C1AC45646A0.jpeg
    37DEDC13-7AA9-4958-8030-9C1AC45646A0.jpeg
    239.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 95784ECA-45B1-4E1A-8DE4-248148D8A164.jpeg
    95784ECA-45B1-4E1A-8DE4-248148D8A164.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 144
I just got the loudmouth 1’s installed today- see pics. I had the local muffler shop, the dude was awesome and excited to put these on a TRX, welded it in with no issues. All the guys in the shop and secretary came out to listen to me leave. Haha. I have read way to many reviews on all the resonators options over the past few months and went with the loudmouth. All of them sound good, so you can’t go wrong. The sound is perfect, burbles and chops a little bit at idle and when you hit the throttle it’s aggressive. Daily driving(staying out of it) you won’t even be able to tell, it’s a little louder but not noticeable unless you’re one of us TRX guys. Hammer the gas and everyone knows you’re coming. $180 for the pipes and $165 (plus a $20 tip for my guy) is so worth it. If you’re thinking about it, I recommended it.
@JumpSquadAuto, thanks for sharing your video, it made my decision easy. Sounds great!

@JumpSquadAuto, thanks for sharing your video, it made my decision easy. Sounds great!
Anytime man. Glad you like it. Now time to take the money saved and get an intake and still have money to spare lol.

Reactions: DMR
I realize I won’t need to get my truck smogged for several years….but any reason the SLPs mufflers would cause problems next time I do need it smogged in California?

Would there be any performance loss with the slp or straight pipe vs the more expensive exhaust set ups?

Unless I missed it, does anyone have a video with the Vibrant 1794. I am all about a bit more sound with as little rasp as possible. The video above of them on the hellcat they sound great. Definitely curious to see how they sound on the TRX with different muffler positions and what not.

Would there be any performance loss with the slp or straight pipe vs the more expensive exhaust set ups?
Both stock and SLP are straight through (SLP pictured), all exhausts (stock and aftermarket) are the same diameter. Any change in performance would have to come from routing and/or x vs h pipe. I haven’t seen any claim any performance from cat back options… only sound.

Jay

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 61
Just ordered my loudmouths. Fancier cat back system will come down the road, although I’m still stuck between borla, magma flow and AWE 😂

Just got a notification that mine are on the way to me! Was looking at full exhaust, but wanted to give this a go first since I couldn't decide lol. Anyone have instructions for install readily available?

Had mine put on about 3 weeks ago at the same place @JumpSquadAuto did. Couldn’t have been a better experience. Everyone there was excited to see the truck and they did a great job. Much more awake on start with a slightly more aggressive idle. The WOT sound gains are great. Really speaks up now! I had a Borla Attak cat back on my rebel and this is not only much cheaper but I think it’s just as loud. (My neighbors also agree 😂)

Attachments

• A6269481-CD82-4A7E-B9C6-965FD2327922.jpeg
    A6269481-CD82-4A7E-B9C6-965FD2327922.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 0505B48C-446B-432D-A5D5-359DD95C3391.jpeg
    0505B48C-446B-432D-A5D5-359DD95C3391.jpeg
    552.8 KB · Views: 59
Had mine put on about 3 weeks ago at the same place @JumpSquadAuto did. Couldn’t have been a better experience. Everyone there was excited to see the truck and they did a great job. Much more awake on start with a slightly more aggressive idle. The WOT sound gains are great. Really speaks up now! I had a Borla Attak cat back on my rebel and this is not only much cheaper but I think it’s just as loud. (My neighbors also agree 😂)
Paul and company are great to deal with. Glad you had a good experience with them too. Very family owned and support local small business vibes.

Back