A MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR RECENT RAM VEHICLE ORDER

Yea I just contacted Ram Chat and they said I'm in Paint...woohoo!
But yes I felt better about bothering Ram Chat and when they say all parts are accounted for, you're in D1.
So ram care just informed me that their system no longer uses status codes. I assume that means the customer care group, not overall. He couldn't tell me anything related to codes.

In any case my level 2, 216 VIN is still waiting to be scheduled.

At least from my Bronco order that is staus 99 i keep getting swag. They sent a big ass Bronco flag a month ago and a wooden Bronco frame holder few days back

"216-Life"

• Rough night with sick toddlers and was a little excited to see the email.
  • Felt a glimmer of excitement offsetting zero sleep....
  • Same authors worked previously sending bulk mail Grand Prize Winner notifications and possibly update letters from I.N.S. when I immigrated in 85' (and they would occasionally hold a Green Card 'lottery' for those already in process):LOL:
  • Returning to Paw Patrol, crackers and water downed Gatorade for my 'patients'.
BTW, does Amazon have a drop down cancellation option for "ordered this morning - believing TRX was near"🐛??

Attachments

• Inflatable Dinosaur.png
    Inflatable Dinosaur.png
    467.5 KB · Views: 53
Interesting I got one too

Add me to the list of getting one. Interesting thing is I finally caved in placed a second backup order yesterday, so I thought it was in response to the new one, but I did a double take on the VIN and it's for my original September order. Kind of odd that they decided to send one on the day I place a second order.

I was surprised by this email from RAM that I woke up to this morning.
I ordered my TRX on 11/10 and received a VIN and VON a few days later.
Anyway, has anyone else received one of these and does it signify something such as D1?

"Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 RAM! We are excited to welcome you to the RAM family!

We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been established for your new Ram LD we will reach back out to you.

In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html

Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.

If you have any questions regarding your order please contact your dealership.

To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Identification Number:
1C6........

Thank you for being a part of the RAM family and congratulations!

Best wishes,

The RAM Brand

This email is for notification purposes only. Please do not reply to this email.
"
Just got the same email today, I ordered my on 10/25. Exciting!

Anyway, has anyone else received one of these and does it signify something such as D1?

"Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 RAM! We are excited to welcome you to the RAM family!

We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been established for your new Ram LD we will reach back out to you.

In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html

Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.

To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Identification Number:
1C6........

Best wishes,

The RAM Brand

This email is for notification purposes only. Please do not reply to this email.
"
I received one of these emails this morning and then it didn’t allow me to register. Did you have the same problem?

1C6........

Best wishes,

The RAM Brand

"
Beat me to posting. . .got the same this morning as well.

Ordered in August and still haven't received any emails from Ram...I must be really far back on the list then.

I am happy for everybody I ordered mine on 6/28 vin119 and I have not herd a word from Ram which is ridiculous last I checked they were still looking for parts the dealer does not know what's going on I am getting ready to just buy a F150 and build it way better than a Raptor if I ran my business like this I would be in trouble.

I also got said email. Until dealer calls me with ETA, pretty much ignoring the whole process.

I received one of these emails this morning and then it didn’t allow me to register. Did you have the same problem?
Yup, in fact just finished with the online MOPAR chat. "Mathew" noted that I can't enter a VIN unless the vehicle is built (connected to my personal info). After Mathew noted RAMTrucks is the site for updates I noted this mass email this am and the confusion that a simple sentence clarifying with that link instead. Mathew apologized. I think Mathew is a robot and doesn't really care. Arguably CNN's Cuomo probably has more insider info! LOL

Seems like another "crazy solution" from ram. Mine is due at the dealer in 5 days so kind of late it the game to be
sending me a letter. LOL.

Same. 216 VIN group. ordered 11/9. Same...VIN not found on Mopar site. Same. Same. Grrrr....

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back