7 / 8 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (10/11/22)

Correct- the chat rep confirmed it's indeed too late to upgrade.
Wheels are definitely the easiest option to change after taking delivery though, there are multiple posts here on the forums of members selling both the black and the factory beadlocks after swapping to aftermarket wheels so you can still make the change.

Wheels are definitely the easiest option to change after taking delivery though, there are multiple posts here on the forums of members selling both the black and the factory beadlocks after swapping to aftermarket wheels so you can still make the change.
The cost is significantly more when trying to acquire them though which is a downside.

1228 Build Sheets found today, 97 of them were TRX. 7 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @F3NTRX, @GC34, @marksoup, @Sweatyyeddie, @gsrider10, @babytoesalami, @Toyjunkie

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLOR
345267 @F3NTRXXVirginiaBlue
345765 @GC34XTexasRed
369585 @MarksoupXLouisianaGranite
370333 @sweatyyeddieXLouisianaBlue
370441 @Gsrider10XPennsylvaniaBlue
370792 @babytoesalamiXMontanaBlack
371078 @ToyjunkieXOklahomaBlue

View attachment 53413
Finally on the list and BS 👍

Good news today..my truck is sitting in a yard 15 minutes north of me. Bad news today..it still has to be delivered 2 hours south of me. Getting closer at least.

I did see that but was confused and expected it to say hydro blue. I guess they also call it Atlantic blue

I ordered a 2023 Hydro Blue. Wanted to know what Atlantic Blue is, a change possibly??
I spot checked Hydro Blue BS and WS starting at the beginning of 2022 production numbers through current. Every BS showed Atlantic Blue and the respective WS showed Hydro Blue.

Last edited:
I ordered a 2023 Hydro Blue. Wanted to know what Atlantic Blue is, a change possibly??
I spot checked Hydro Blue BS and WS starting at the beginning of 2022 production numbers through current. Every BS showed Atlantic Blue and the respective WS showed Hydro Blue.
You're good. Both are coded PBJ. Same color.

Word around the campfire is SHAP may shutdown for 2-3 weeks because supply chain shortages... I'll report back if and when it could happen...

Word around the campfire is SHAP may shutdown for 2-3 weeks because supply chain shortages... I'll report back if and when it could happen...
Hopefully I get my window sticker before this and ship out! Got my build sheet on Monday.

You dont get a build sheet until the morning after the truck comes down the main assembly line so if its just starting production today then you can expect to see your build sheet tomorrow morning or possibly Thursday depending on timing of when it started today.

You dont get your window sticker until the truck is completely finished, passed final inspections, etc and ready to be sent to shipping.
Thanks for the info. I coincidentally received a call from my dealer last night on 10/11/22 and they said the truck is in F status. I said I have no idea what F status means really. They said paint and final assembly.

oh gawd....right when a bunch of us got scheduled. lol
I'm in same boat. Bit concerned there have been 0 units with beadlocks, running boards, or RamBars over the last 2 days. However, we also see 0 Harmon Kardons, even though the vast majority have been lvl 2 builds. 🤷‍♂️

I guess I didn't realize supply chain shortages were still an issue. But then saw another thread on here that Ford is dealing with chip shortages? Wonder what parts specifically would lead to this multi-week shut down?

I'm in same boat. Bit concerned there have been 0 units with beadlocks, running boards, or RamBars over the last 2 days. However, we also see 0 Harmon Kardons, even though the vast majority have been lvl 2 builds. 🤷‍♂️
I wouldnt put too much into the data from the past 2 days. if you read further up in this thread there are many other issued with the build sheets this week showing options that clearly arent available on TRX's but the Window Stickers still show up fine for the same trucks in the end. All of my charts are based off the build sheets though so until they correct those the data is off.

I guess I didn't realize supply chain shortages were still an issue. But then saw another thread on here that Ford is dealing with chip shortages? Wonder what parts specifically would lead to this multi-week shut down?
The Brampton plant (builds the chargers/challengers) has been shut down for over 2 weeks now (Closed on Sept 26th) for a planned 3 weeks due to parts shortages. They plan to evaluate on the 17th when to resume production.

Ford down because they are out of badges. Same plant that makes them, also does for Stellantis and then a week later Brampton and Winsor goes down. I'm hearing for Ram it's radios and instrument clusters that could be the issue

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back