68 / 66 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (7/29/21)

Hell yeah! Something fishy about going from BS to WS in one day. My guess is the truck was already on the line before the shutdown…. lol
Possibly, but when the assembly line is moving as it should be trucks move down the line and leave same day or next day. So far since the start of TRX production we have had 3804 trucks (just over 30%) hit BS and WS within 24 hours (same day or next day)

If you are asking about TRX's only it is in the chart at the top of every daily post I make. If you are asking about the factory as a whole including all the regular 1500 trucks I don't monitor those as I only search for TRX's. They have averaged about 430 TRX's per week since the start of 2021.

However doing a quick google search, ignoring 2020 and going back to 2019 numbers, RAM reported selling 633,694 2019 RAM 1500's which would mean they have to build roughly 2000 trucks a day accounting for typical holiday closures and scheduled plant shutdowns for maintenance etc.

I believe that total is spread across the Warren and Sterling Heights plants though as 1500's are built at both. The TRX is built solely at the Sterling Heights plant though.

Last edited:
@tripleB, can you add my vin to the list again please? I just wanna see my name pop up in another one of your updates! 😂
Now you're just getting greedy! If Jeff sees this post, he's going to pull parts off your truck and knock you back down to D1! :ROFLMAO:

If you are asking about TRX's only it is in the chart at the top of every daily post I make. If you are asking about the factory as a whole including all the regular 1500 trucks I don't monitor those as I only search for TRX's. They have averaged about 430 TRX's per week since the start of 2021.

However doing a quick google search, ignoring 2020 and going back to 2019 numbers, RAM reported selling 633,694 2019 RAM 1500's which would mean they have to build roughly 2000 trucks a day accounting for typical holiday closures and scheduled plant shutdowns for maintenance etc.

I believe that total is spread across the Warren and Sterling Heights plants though as 1500's are built at both. The TRX is built solely at the Sterling Heights plant though.
That answers my question. Thanks

Good morning sir, could you please add my 21 to the watch list? 1C6SRFU95MN811562? Thank you!
@goldlifter, I was doing some cleanup and noticed that you and @Panchohuncho both registered the same VIN. Please confirm your VIN, maybe one of you picked up an existing order that was dropped by the other?

@goldlifter, I was doing some cleanup and noticed that you and @Panchohuncho both registered the same VIN. Please confirm your VIN, maybe one of you picked up an existing order that was dropped by the other?
Back in June, Ancira said they had someone back out of the order and i paid the deposit to take over the order….i never spoke to @Panchohuncho though

Back in June, Ancira said they had someone back out of the order and i paid the deposit to take over the order….i never spoke to @Panchohuncho though
Ok perfect, thanks for the clarification! I apologize for not catching the double registration earlier, but the good news is that I posted your truck being built last Monday. I tagged Panchohuncho that day, but have changed it to your name now. No window sticker yet but you will get tagged when that happens now as I have removed Panchohuncho

Hey bud i was the old owner of the trx i was just wondering if you could send me pictures of it when you get it delivered. Looking for another. But just curious how yhe one I ordered looks. Regret loosing my order 😤

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back