2027 TRX Springs

TC247

TRX Fiend
Joined
Oct 5, 2021
Messages
338
Gallery
23
Reaction score
337
Location
Houston, Tx
Current Ride
2027 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2026 GMC 2500 AT4X AEV
I have a favor to ask. Can someone with a 27 TRX get the part numbers on the springs installed on front and rear of TRX please ? There is a white tag on the coils of each spring with part number, 8 numbers with 2 letters. Mine has a little over 3/4 of an inch lean to drivers side front and rear with full tank of fuel. I'd like to see if the same springs are installed on a truck with no lean.
 
The first productions in 21 had the wrong springs from factory. I've seen a couple post about the lean on the '27s. First year of production on the new build. Look out for gremlins like the '21s had.
 
Thanks for the tag as our team has not been made aware of this issue. Feel free to send us a private message to discuss further.

Diamond
Ram Cares
 
Thanks for the tag as our team has not been made aware of this issue. Feel free to send us a private message to discuss further.

Diamond
Ram Cares
I tagged you because you responded to a post like this in the RHO forum. Hopefully you're now aware that there appears to be a common issue.
 
I tagged you because you responded to a post like this in the RHO forum. Hopefully you're now aware that there appears to be a common issue.
Thanks, as this forum is covered by another team member, I'll be sure to follow up!

Diamond
Ram Cares
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top