2027 SRT TRX - 2026-10-07 (94 BS / 3 WS)

Update (for those who care - as a data point) (additional update):

Ordered (w/ deposit):
9/11/2026
C (possibly D - have VIN): 10/6/2026 - [Ordered/Deposit to C/D Status - 25 Days]
D1: 10/8/2026 - [C to D1 - 2 Days]

Texted sales man at the dealer, estimated delivery: 11/14
Is this in VOTS? Wondering how the dealer has a delivery date. I ordered on 6/25 and have had a VIN (551) since early July with nothing in VOTS and dealership said SHAP provided an “estimated build date was 10/5”… still nothing? Starting to think I should start looking for trucks hitting dealer lots
 
Is this in VOTS? Wondering how the dealer has a delivery date. I ordered on 6/25 and have had a VIN (551) since early July with nothing in VOTS and dealership said SHAP provided an “estimated build date was 10/5”… still nothing? Starting to think I should start looking for trucks hitting dealer lots
The Estimated build/ship date is not through the tracker/portal on the consumer end, he sent me a sheet today that had the ship date on the left today, and the "D1:Gateline-Plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned" on the top right side of the page. The online tracker for me does not have a estimate delivery date, it still says "TBD"
 
The online tracker still shows this on my end, feels like after 3 months this message is crazy:
1791501702126.webp
 
The Estimated build/ship date is not through the tracker/portal on the consumer end, he sent me a sheet today that had the ship date on the left today, and the "D1:Gateline-Plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned" on the top right side of the page. The online tracker for me does not have a estimate delivery date, it still says "TBD"
For what it’s worth, I went from “Scheduled” and a “TBD” delivery date in VOTS to “In Production” and a “Dec 3rd” estimated delivery date in VOTS as soon as I entered E status (framing).
 
The online tracker still shows this on my end, feels like after 3 months this message is crazy:
View attachment 163129
Hmm, only thing that i can think of, based on what i've seen is - they possibly didnt use your last name, or maybe incorrectly spelled it?

- if you have the VIN, it should work in the tracker?
- what did/have they said, when you talked to the salesman last?
- Does your truck show up on the master spread?
 
For what it’s worth, I went from “Scheduled” and a “TBD” delivery date in VOTS to “In Production” and a “Dec 3rd” estimated delivery date in VOTS as soon as I entered E status (framing).
Rollercoaster and a half - the online tracker, doesn't seem to be right for anyone really. The information I've received, has been from eighty and also the sales guy, today.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top