2027 SRT TRX - 2026-10-07 (94 BS / 3 WS)

Eighty

Dream Killer
Staff Member 🛠️
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Messages
6,926
Gallery
820
Reaction score
14,767
Location
Nashville, TN
Current Ride
'22 TRX (Level 2)
94 build sheets, 1 member VIN that I'm tracking.
Google sheet updated.

VN551490 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN551554 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN551616 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN551979 (Silver Zynith) - 4EA
VN552057 (Molten Red) - 4EA
VN556694 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN557134 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN563505 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN563615 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN568684 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN570286 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN574437 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN574538 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574542 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574554 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574556 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574577 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574702 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN575985 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN576354 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN576453 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN576692 (Forged Blue) - 4EA
VN581686 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN581719 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN582026 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN582053 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN582519 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN583368 (Bright White) - 4EX
VN583743 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN583902 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN584855 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN587291 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN587309 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN587385 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN587449 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN587507 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN587539 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN587545 (Molten Red) - 4EA
VN587565 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN587601 (Forged Blue) - 4EA
VN587632 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EA
VN587657 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN587753 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN587764 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN587766 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN587783 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN593386 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN594035 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN594037 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN594317 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN594332 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN594541 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN594961 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN596313 (Diamond Black) - 4EA - @Murdog787
VN596322 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN602438 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN602477 (Bright White)
VN602812 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EA
VN607213 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN610766 (Diamond Black)
VN610771 (Diamond Black)
VN611579 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN611588 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN611589 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN611591 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN611598 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN611622 (Molten Red) - 4EX
VN611664 (Molten Red) - 4EX
VN611681 (Bright White) - 4EX
VN611689 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN611708 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN611738 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN611741 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN611743 (Bright White) - 4EX
VN611753 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN611761 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN611766 (Bright White) - 4EX
VN611779 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN611785 (Serrano Green) - 4EX
VN611795 (Serrano Green) - 4EX
VN611840 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN611855 (Bright White) - 4EX
VN611857 (Molten Red) - 4EX
VN611870 (Silver Zynith) - 4EX
VN611899 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN611924 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN611962 (Forged Blue) - 4EX
VN611963 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN611969 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN611974 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN611976 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN611985 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN612205 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN618703 (Diamond Black) - 4EX

1791377763901.webp
 
3 window stickers. There's definitely something holding up releases of these trucks.

VN550794 (Bright White) - 20 days BS-WS
VN587762 (Forged Blue) - 20 days BS-WS
VN594793 (Molten Red) - 22 days BS-WS

1791384458008.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Two
If I am reading this correctly, 5 Molten Red have been produced. I have a Molten Red on order, and it hasn't started being built yet. I ordered mine on June 24th. I am hopeful mine gets started soon.
 
If I am reading this correctly, 5 Molten Red have been produced. I have a Molten Red on order, and it hasn't started being built yet. I ordered mine on June 24th. I am hopeful mine gets started soon.
247 Molten Reds have been built, 194 stickered/released (5 so far in October), 9 more that were either test vehicles or non-Monroney exports (that don't get stickered), and 44 remaining to be released.
 
Dang.. these are being held by QC, barely any WS these past few days. Better to have them fix the issues than ship them with problems that can give a bad rep to the new trucks
 
@Eighty Could you track this vin for me? 1C6SRFU90VN618737
Finally got it after I ordered mine on 6/24
Sure, got it added to the list. I can't see anything pre-production unless you send me (privately) the VON and last name on the order.
I also have you attached to VN550714 - did you not take that one?
 
Sure, got it added to the list. I can't see anything pre-production unless you send me (privately) the VON and last name on the order.
I also have you attached to VN550714 - did you not take that one?
That was one I was offered but wasnt my actual order, Ill dm Von and last name now
 
What is timing looking from others to get from D to D1?
 
What is timing looking from others to get from D to D1?
This is what I’ve picked up from this forum…There is no known reason why some move faster than others. Watch your progress and your dealer is going to be the best source of information on your truck. It’s fun to speculate to pass the time.

Personally, I’m playing the waiting game too. I keep telling myself that I will appreciate it more the longer I wait. I’m also grateful to be in a position to own a TRX (hopefully one day).
 
What is timing looking from others to get from D to D1?
My truck got a build sheet today. It is Black and will be going to the body vendor for some options. Here is my timeline to date:

Ordered 08/10/2026
D 09/03/2026....possibly earlier, but confirmed D status on 09/03/2026.
D1 09/26/2026 (23 days D to D1)
E 10/05/2026 (9 days D1 to E); VOTS shows an estimated delivery date of 12/03/2026.
Build Sheet 10/07/2026
 
My truck got a build sheet today. It is Black and will be going to the body vendor for some options. Here is my timeline to date:

Ordered 08/10/2026
D 09/03/2026....possibly earlier, but confirmed D status on 09/03/2026.
D1 09/26/2026 (23 days D to D1)
E 10/05/2026 (9 days D1 to E); VOTS shows an estimated delivery date of 12/03/2026.
Build Sheet 10/07/2026
Thanks for the data points !
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Latest Discussions...

Back
Top