2027 SRT TRX - 2026-09-28 (130 BS / 95 WS)

Eighty

Dream Killer
Staff Member 🛠️
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Messages
6,876
Gallery
818
Reaction score
14,672
Location
Nashville, TN
Current Ride
'22 TRX (Level 2)
130 build sheets, 4 are member VINs that I'm tracking.
Google sheet updated.

VN551536 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN551607 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN551691 (Bright White) - 4AT
VN551735 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EA
VN551794 (Diamond Black) - 4EA - @QWKSLP
VN551829 (Diamond Black) - 4EA - @Peak WiFi
VN551887 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN551889 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN551918 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN551993 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN552008 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN552029 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN552047 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN552056 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN552064 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN552085 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN552105 (Forged Blue) - 4EA
VN552117 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN552138 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN552140 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN552148 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN556338 (Serrano Green) - 4EX
VN557375 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN557737 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN558030 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN563434 (Molten Red) - 4EA
VN568493 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN568588 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN568622 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN568630 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN568679 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN568686 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN568910 (Serrano Green) - 4EX
VN570179 (Bright White) - 4EA - @VloneTRX
VN570248 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN570254 (Bright White) - 4EA - @twill
VN570266 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN574390 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574394 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574559 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574560 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574561 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574568 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574581 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574584 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574598 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN574630 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN575098 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN575344 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN576326 (Molten Red) - 4EA
VN576372 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN576437 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN576481 (Molten Red) - 4EA
VN576519 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN576643 (Bright White) - 599
VN576688 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN576690 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN576699 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN581801 (Bright White) - 4EX
VN581826 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN581847 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN581894 (Serrano Green) - 4EX
VN581917 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN581964 (Bright White) - 4EX
VN583569 (Silver Zynith) - 4EX
VN583628 (Bright White) - 4EX
VN583879 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN584125 (Serrano Green) - 4EX
VN584132 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN584156 (Bright White) - 4EX
VN584177 (Forged Blue) - 4EX
VN584179 (Serrano Green) - 4EX
VN584360 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN584446 (Molten Red) - 4EX
VN586764 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN587464 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN594033 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN594738 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN594992 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN594995 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN595181 (Forged Blue) - 4EA
VN595182 (Serrano Green)
VN595191 (Serrano Green)
VN595195 (Diamond Black)
VN595198 (Bright White)
VN595260 (Serrano Green)
VN595262 (Diamond Black)
VN595263 (Molten Red)
VN595744 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN595927 (Serrano Green) - 4EX
VN595932 (Forged Blue) - 4EX
VN595972 (Serrano Green) - 4EX
VN595981 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN595990 (Forged Blue) - 4EX
VN596036 (Molten Red) - 4EX
VN596066 (Bright White) - 4EX
VN596070 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN596073 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN596080 (Bright White) - 4EX
VN596126 (Serrano Green) - 4EX
VN596298 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN596317 (Forged Blue) - 4EA
VN596320 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN596324 (Serrano Green) - 4EA
VN596340 (Silver Zynith) - 4EA
VN596544 (Forged Blue) - 4EX
VN596569 (Bright White) - 4EA
VN596604 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN596652 (Spitfire Orange) - 4EX
VN596658 (Bright White) - 4EX
VN599883 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN599885 (Diamond Black) - 4EA
VN599943 (Forged Blue) - 4EA
VN602346 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN602351 (Diamond Black) - 4EX
VN602450 (Molten Red)
VN602452 (Diamond Black)
VN602453 (Diamond Black)
VN602454 (Diamond Black)
VN602455 (Diamond Black)
VN602457 (Diamond Black)
VN602459 (Diamond Black)
VN602462 (Diamond Black)
VN602464 (Diamond Black)
VN602465 (Diamond Black)
VN602466 (Diamond Black)
VN602470 (Molten Red)
VN602471 (Serrano Green)
VN602474 (Forged Blue)
VN602479 (Bright White)

1790600754142.webp
 
95 window stickers (dated 9/25 thru 9/27), 6 member VINs that I'm tracking.

VN557938 (Serrano Green) - 5 days BS-WS
VN583715 (Serrano Green) - 9 days BS-WS
VN594018 (Diamond Black) - 7 days BS-WS
VN552117 (Diamond Black) - 1 days BS-WS
VN556975 (Molten Red) - 9 days BS-WS
VN574568 (Diamond Black) - 1 days BS-WS
VN576367 (Spitfire Orange) - 2 days BS-WS
VN587756 (Diamond Black) - 4 days BS-WS
VN595176 (Silver Zynith) - 12 days BS-WS
VN595243 (Diamond Black) - 4 days BS-WS
VN596070 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN596604 (Spitfire Orange) - 1 days BS-WS
VN551607 (Bright White) - 0 days BS-WS
VN556547 (Diamond Black) - 23 days BS-WS
VN574563 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN576412 (Forged Blue) - 3 days BS-WS - @TRX_Key
VN584493 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN594991 (Diamond Black) - 6 days BS-WS
VN595218 (Silver Zynith) - 4 days BS-WS
VN595946 (Forged Blue) - 8 days BS-WS
VN596031 (Serrano Green) - 4 days BS-WS
VN602474 (Forged Blue) - 2 days BS-WS
VN552068 (Silver Zynith) - 3 days BS-WS
VN556766 (Forged Blue) - 3 days BS-WS
VN570182 (Spitfire Orange) - 4 days BS-WS
VN582008 (Molten Red) - 5 days BS-WS
VN584812 (Diamond Black) - 8 days BS-WS
VN593994 (Molten Red) - 5 days BS-WS
VN595793 (Forged Blue) - 3 days BS-WS
VN551513 (Serrano Green) - 4 days BS-WS
VN551561 (Serrano Green) - 3 days BS-WS
VN552029 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN552032 (Forged Blue) - 4 days BS-WS
VN557375 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN568554 (Bright White) - 3 days BS-WS
VN582521 (Spitfire Orange) - 9 days BS-WS
VN594958 (Molten Red) - 5 days BS-WS
VN602346 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN602363 (Diamond Black) - 3 days BS-WS
VN551469 (Diamond Black) - 23 days BS-WS - @n8er
VN551536 (Diamond Black) - 1 days BS-WS
VN551889 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN552038 (Molten Red) - 8 days BS-WS
VN568630 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN570247 (Bright White) - 2 days BS-WS
VN582561 (Bright White) - 8 days BS-WS
VN594967 (Bright White) - 9 days BS-WS
VN595181 (Forged Blue) - 1 days BS-WS
VN595746 (Serrano Green) - 5 days BS-WS
VN599943 (Forged Blue) - 2 days BS-WS
VN602453 (Diamond Black) - 1 days BS-WS
VN551478 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN551691 (Bright White) - 1 days BS-WS
VN552064 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN552131 (Silver Zynith) - 5 days BS-WS
VN558074 (Diamond Black) - 3 days BS-WS
VN563419 (Spitfire Orange) - 3 days BS-WS
VN581760 (Diamond Black) - 19 days BS-WS
VN584125 (Serrano Green) - 1 days BS-WS
VN594976 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS
VN595643 (Diamond Black) - 4 days BS-WS
VN602462 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN552154 (Silver Zynith) - 3 days BS-WS
VN581914 (Molten Red) - 3 days BS-WS
VN583582 (Molten Red) - 5 days BS-WS
VN584179 (Serrano Green) - 2 days BS-WS
VN595263 (Molten Red) - 2 days BS-WS
VN596073 (Spitfire Orange) - 2 days BS-WS
VN556830 (Molten Red) - 4 days BS-WS
VN582019 (Serrano Green) - 9 days BS-WS
VN583879 (Bright White) - 1 days BS-WS
VN584353 (Diamond Black) - 9 days BS-WS
VN585048 (Diamond Black) - 9 days BS-WS
VN551829 (Diamond Black) - 1 days BS-WS - @Peak WiFi
VN552026 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN574558 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN574561 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN576519 (Bright White) - 1 days BS-WS
VN587245 (Diamond Black) - 18 days BS-WS
VN587424 (Serrano Green) - 3 days BS-WS
VN587567 (Diamond Black) - 16 days BS-WS - @Lexi SF
VN595927 (Serrano Green) - 2 days BS-WS
VN596298 (Diamond Black) - 1 days BS-WS
VN551421 (Silver Zynith) - 13 days BS-WS
VN551550 (Silver Zynith) - 5 days BS-WS
VN551726 (Spitfire Orange) - 3 days BS-WS
VN551886 (Spitfire Orange) - 12 days BS-WS - @BombBreaker
VN556344 (Diamond Black) - 4 days BS-WS
VN568588 (Diamond Black) - 2 days BS-WS
VN584113 (Spitfire Orange) - 11 days BS-WS
VN587271 (Bright White) - 3 days BS-WS
VN587464 (Diamond Black) - 1 days BS-WS
VN593393 (Spitfire Orange) - 3 days BS-WS - @Ralph2027
VN595726 (Diamond Black) - 9 days BS-WS
VN599887 (Diamond Black) - 5 days BS-WS

1790605454597.webp
 
Thanks for your updates! My build has made the list, great to see it has officially started.
 
I just got an email from shane that my truck has started its build and is in frame status. Order entered by the dealership July 3rd (actually ordered June 23rd). Hopefully this helps anyone else who ordered around that date and is still waiting.
Bright white, polished wheels, All options except tow mirrors.
 
Ive entered JB status. Estimated Ship out 10/6 on POC estimated delivery of 11/12 on tracker.
 
I picked options on 7/3 at my dealer. Put in the order on 8/21. As of 9/25 they still have no additional allocations since I was there on 7/3 and only 1 built at this location.

Did I choose the wrong dealer to work with because I didn't want to pay 25-40k over list, or is this still within normal range?

I don't even have a VON yet, and he told me it should be 2 weeks after my order (on 8/21). I'm frustrated and discouraged.
 
I picked options on 7/3 at my dealer. Put in the order on 8/21. As of 9/25 they still have no additional allocations since I was there on 7/3 and only 1 built at this location.

Did I choose the wrong dealer to work with because I didn't want to pay 25-40k over list, or is this still within normal range?

I don't even have a VON yet, and he told me it should be 2 weeks after my order (on 8/21). I'm frustrated and discouraged.
No VON after a month is a little wild. That dealer should have told you that it will take X amount of time, since they clearly dont have an allocation nor the volume to get one in a decent amount of time.
 
No VON after a month is a little wild. That dealer should have told you that it will take X amount of time, since they clearly dont have an allocation nor the volume to get one in a decent amount of time.
Yeah, the dealers around me in the Dallas area that are getting the allocations are the ones overcharging. I'm not going to do that, but I'm also getting impatient lol.
 
Yeah, the dealers around me in the Dallas area that are getting the allocations are the ones overcharging. I'm not going to do that, but I'm also getting impatient lol.
Do not pay over sticker. You have shop around the country. I bought 3 vehicles out of state to avoid ADM and even get below sticker on 2 of the 3.
 
Do not pay over sticker. You have shop around the country. I bought 3 vehicles out of state to avoid ADM and even get below sticker on 2 of the 3.
Appreciate the tip. Wondering if I would be better off looking at the fringes of major metro or even more rural. I've never purchased a vehicle this way before, so I'm not familiar with anything other than walking in and getting what I want because it's already there.
 
Appreciate the tip. Wondering if I would be better off looking at the fringes of major metro or even more rural. I've never purchased a vehicle this way before, so I'm not familiar with anything other than walking in and getting what I want because it's already there.
Yea unfortunately just gotta take some time and call around. I googled the top performing ram dealers this go around, asked about true legit allocations, then asked about ADM. Or you might be lucky and some can be in transit or on lot unclaimed with no ADM. It all comes down to how bad you want the vehicle.
 
Appreciate the tip. Wondering if I would be better off looking at the fringes of major metro or even more rural. I've never purchased a vehicle this way before, so I'm not familiar with anything other than walking in and getting what I want because it's already there.
In August I talked to dealers in N Dallas, Plano, Lewisville, Grapevine and Fort Worth. They all were at MSRP. However, they all had long lists. If you have any history with them, make sure they know. Get on the lists, be patient and visit the dealerships if you can.
Don’t pay over MSRP and only put money down if you know you are getting an allocation.
 
Yeah, the dealers around me in the Dallas area that are getting the allocations are the ones overcharging. I'm not going to do that, but I'm also getting impatient lol.
best thing you can do is act indifferent with them, go in say i'll buy it at MSRP and if they say no just walk out. they will call you before you get to your house LOL

i recently ordered a turbo S, they told me GT3s are $75K over sticker, i told them i would never pay over sticker doesn't matter how bad i want the car, i haven't stopped thinking about the manual GT3 touring since i drove it but no way.. i wont contribute to this because it ruins it for everybody else. i hung up the phone and they called back and said they couldn't give me a GT3 at MSRP because of such high demand but they would sell me a Turbo S at MSRP i said deal.. LOL i just have to wait 2 years for it :ROFLMAO:
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top