2027 RAM TRX Production Quality Issues

I purchased my TRX one week ago, it has been back to the dealer 3 times to get various issues fixed. Ram appears to be rushing building and selling these, vs. a quality check at Ram. Here is what I have experienced and recommend you look at before driving off the dealer lot.
1. The passenger window in the front does not roll all the way down. It sticks up about and inch. It also rolls up with grease on the right side. The Ram dealer is afraid to take off the door panel to fix it, because they might damage the door panel.
2. The mirror cover on the drivers side makes a crackling sound over 60 mph. Dealer has tried to fix it. No luck.
3. The new radio has no updates. Just drops Apple CarPlay. Have to reset it each time.
4. The rear passenger headliner makes a clicking noise, at all speeds. The click is about every 3 seconds, two dealers confirmed they have heard it. Have it on two videos. Dealers don’t want to remove the headliner to fix it because they are worried about damaging the headliner.

I would strongly suggest you don’t buy an early production truck. Anything @RamCares for support would be appreciated.
Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear this. It took them 4 years and several trips to the dealers to get my radio fixed in my 22 TRX. 27 ordered but getting weary of the quality.
 
Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear this. It took them 4 years and several trips to the dealers to get my radio fixed in my 22 TRX. 27 ordered but getting weary of the quality.

Most of the electrical problems with this new Atlantis architecture stems from bad batteries, poorly seated connections or faulty coding from what I’m researching.

When they pump out thousands of these a day, I’m sure the assembly line person isn’t putting their best foot forward with every single harness seating.
 
Most of the electrical problems with this new Atlantis architecture stems from bad batteries, poorly seated connections or faulty coding from what I’m researching.

When they pump out thousands of these a day, I’m sure the assembly line person isn’t putting their best foot forward with every single harness seating.
Exactly. One of my marker lights wasn’t pludded in. I was under the rear of truck thinking it was burned out and the harness was still bundled up from the factory with the light not inserted.
 
In my case, they have not taken down the headliner, the dealer does not want to do it. Makes it hard to fix an issue, if you aren’t willing to get to it. Hopefully the field tech from Stellantis digs into it.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top