2027 RAM TRX Production Quality Issues

2027RamTRX

TRX Noob
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Washington
Current Ride
2027 Ram TRX
I purchased my TRX one week ago, it has been back to the dealer 3 times to get various issues fixed. Ram appears to be rushing building and selling these, vs. a quality check at Ram. Here is what I have experienced and recommend you look at before driving off the dealer lot.
1. The passenger window in the front does not roll all the way down. It sticks up about and inch. It also rolls up with grease on the right side. The Ram dealer is afraid to take off the door panel to fix it, because they might damage the door panel.
2. The mirror cover on the drivers side makes a crackling sound over 60 mph. Dealer has tried to fix it. No luck.
3. The new radio has no updates. Just drops Apple CarPlay. Have to reset it each time.
4. The rear passenger headliner makes a clicking noise, at all speeds. The click is about every 3 seconds, two dealers confirmed they have heard it. Have it on two videos. Dealers don’t want to remove the headliner to fix it because they are worried about damaging the headliner.

I would strongly suggest you don’t buy an early production truck. Anything @RamCares for support would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1093.mov
    7.4 MB
  • IMG_1094.mov
    11 MB
  • IMG_1080.webp
    IMG_1080.webp
    125.5 KB · Views: 4
Sorry to hear and I KNOW it's frustrating buying a brand new vehicle with issues. My Dark Horse is a POS, it's even in its 3rd year of production and essentially the same car they've made with few changes since 2015.
 
The dealer I purchased it from is about 60 miles away, and there is another one about 5 miles away. So I tried the local dealer first, happened to to know the owner. No luck. I went to the dealer I bought it from and the service group was not wanting to tear into it. I get why. Dropped it off today at the purchasing dealer. Fingers crossed. My first TRX and RHO had zero of these issues…I am glad others have had a better experience.
 
So we have reached a point where the people who are supposed to fix it are afraid to try. Sounds like they need to just fix things and if they mess something up in the process fix that as well. Hope you get them to do their job and they don't just make things worse. Dealers wonder why the service departments are loosing customers well shit like this is exactly why. @RamCares
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top