2025 TRX reveal

Not to be confused with a TRX.
The front grille is definitely different on the rho compared to the trx. It appears more pointy from the pics I’ve seen and similar to other 2025 grilles. Looks aside, it will sound nothing like the hellcat.

Glad they’re competing against the regular Raptor, but the R and TRX are still king of the hill.

Attachments

• IMG_9440.png
    IMG_9440.png
    804.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9443.png
    IMG_9443.png
    510 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9441.png
    IMG_9441.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
Don’t see this being very straightforward and I doubt anyone will be trying any time soon. The RHO looks about the same as a TRX but that’s really where the similarities end. It’s on an entirely new electrical architecture (CAN-FD) so I can see an engine swap being an electrical nightmare to actually get everything working as factory. Same will go for swapping a lot of the new RHO gadgets into a TRX.
But like the dual ramcharger thing will be an easy swap right...right?!?!

The front grille is definitely different on the rho compared to the trx. It appears more pointy from the pics I’ve seen and similar to other 2025 grilles. Looks aside, it will sound nothing like the hellcat.

Glad they’re competing against the regular Raptor, but the R and TRX are still king of the hill.
RHO= remove HEMI option

Reactions: DMR
It’s probably being trailer because it already broke down. I drove a Wagoneer with that twin turn 6cyl and hated it. My wife’s Wagoneer with the 5.7 got better fuel mileage and drove much better.
i call BS. Our HO Wagoneer runs circles around the 6.4 it replaced, and last month we took it to Tn and it got 26 MPG hand calculated.

Last edited:
Direct Connect Helephant Crate engine = $30k
Transmission = $6k

You get a 1000HP Rex with all the new bells and whistles for roughly the same price as a final edition.
Plus you can sell the Hurricane and trans.

$95k for one that's the equivalent of a Level 2 Ram. If Ram wants to sell the RHO, they better price it competitively.

View attachment 127851
That base price is 8k more than I paid for mine in 21. My total was 10k less than the total listed here. Someone in pricing these needs to put the crack pipe down and slowly step away.

i call BS. Our HO Wagoneer runs circles around the 6.4 it replaced, and last month we took it to Tn and it got 26 MPG hand calculated.
It’s not BS. It was a loaner we had for several weeks. It had torque. The engine sounded like shit and we were lucky to get 18 out of it with mostly highway driving. We got our 5.7 Wagoneer back and drove to Florida averaging 21 mpg. I’d reference my wife for her to tell you how much she hated that thing.

According to motor trend it will have a h pipe exhaust to try and get any “good noise” out of the new I6 turbo. Still out but found that interesting.
How many Banks can an in-line engine have?

It’s not BS. It was a loaner we had for several weeks. It had torque. The engine sounded like shit and we were lucky to get 18 out of it with mostly highway driving. We got our 5.7 Wagoneer back and drove to Florida averaging 21 mpg. I’d reference my wife for her to tell you how much she hated that thing.
On the highway we have gotten 19-20 towing an enclosed utility trailer.

That base price is 8k more than I paid for mine in 21. My total was 10k less than the total listed here. Someone in pricing these needs to put the crack pipe down and slowly step away.
How do you figure? Base price on the RHO is 69,995. The TRX was never 61995. And if you are considering a discount there are already dealers offering discounts on RHO orders.

How do you figure? Base price on the RHO is 69,995. The TRX was never 61995. And if you are considering a discount there are already dealers offering discounts on RHO orders.
He prob got the standard 10k off deal by ordering the truck.

Click the link in my reply. Those are the numbers I went off of. My total after dust settled was 76,500.00. Wife was an employee at that time. L2, pano, tech package & HK system. MSRP was 84k.

When I got it very few were on the road it was the unicorns of trucks. I'd get stopped at lights and parking lots asking if it was a TRX and if they could look at it.

I'd bet a RHO will never get that attention when they come out. It's just a stripped down TRX IMO.

Window sticker.jpg

Click the link in my reply. Those are the numbers I went off of. My total after dust settled was 76,500.00. Wife was an employee at that time. L2, pano, tech package & HK system. MSRP was 84k.

When I got it very few were on the road it was the unicorns of trucks. I'd get stopped at lights and parking lots asking if it was a TRX and if they could look at it.

I'd bet a RHO will never get that attention when they come out. It's just a stripped down TRX IMO.

View attachment 128955
So you are comparing apples and oranges. You bought with an employee discount and got a sweetheart deal and you are comparing it to list price 4 years (Bidenflation years to boot). Any average Joe can order a RHO from Granger at 4% under invoice. While the RHO doesn’t have the Hellcat, compared to yours it has UC5, a tft dash, bigger center display, passenger display, massaging seat, hands free driving etc… at a lower price. Performance is yet to be seen in the real world, but Ram officially states its only .1 slower 0-60 and still runs 13.1 in the 1/4. They are already hinting a higher output truck being in the works as well.

So you are comparing apples and oranges. You bought with an employee discount and got a sweetheart deal and you are comparing it to list price 4 years (Bidenflation years to boot). Any average Joe can order a RHO from Granger at 4% under invoice. While the RHO doesn’t have the Hellcat, compared to yours it has UC5, a tft dash, bigger center display, passenger display, massaging seat, hands free driving etc… at a lower price. Performance is yet to be seen in the real world, but Ram officially states its only .1 slower 0-60 and still runs 13.1 in the 1/4. They are already hinting a higher output truck being in the works as well.
Still not a TRX.

Everyone knows the TRX is about a second faster 0-60 than the times Ram published. Saying they are just .1 apart in 0-60 times is misleading.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back