2025 2kw inverter retrofit??

Ponce612

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Anybody have any idea if the new 2.2kw inverter will be able to be added to our TRX? Anyone already have an inverter put in on theirs? Thats one of the biggest things that we dont have that bugs me. I do a lot of camping/hunting and a little power from there would be awesome.

Anybody have any idea if the new 2.2kw inverter will be able to be added to our TRX? Anyone already have an inverter put in on theirs? Thats one of the biggest things that we dont have that bugs me. I do a lot of camping/hunting and a little power from there would be awesome.

I believe @Jimmy07 said the 2025's have a completely different electrical architecture, making it impossible for us to add things from the new trucks to ours.

I want the inverter, new tow mirrors, and the "highway auto drive" lol

There are a shit ton of really good after market inverters? right?

Autopilot and the inverter would be sweet! I would settle for the inverter though hahahah
If you want autopilot, look into Comma AI. People are going to think that I'm a shill for them but I just bought one and use it everyday. Love the damn thing

can you point me into the right direction of one?
Look at the REDARC inverters.

If you want autopilot, look into Comma AI. People are going to think that I'm a shill for them but I just bought one and use it everyday. Love the damn thing
I am on board with you. The thing is amazing. I didn't know what to expect but it surpassed any expectations.

I am on board with you. The thing is amazing. I didn't know what to expect but it surpassed any expectations.
200w (1).gif

Care to share your thoughts and features that come with it? Any pictures of installation? I did search them online and found a few things.

Back