2024 RAM 1500 TRX Final Edition

NIce! I'll reach out today. Appreciate it!

Which color did you go with for 24'?

Ideally I'd like to find a used 23' Lunar, but that just won't happen.

There are 5 Lunars on Autotrader right now. They are regularly out there for sale you just have to keep an eye on the market.

There are 5 Lunars on Autotrader right now. They are regularly out there for sale you just have to keep an eye on the market.
Really? Maybe I just wasn't expanding my search enough. I'll take a look-appreciate it!

Here are the differences I got on my new 24 FE from my 22: Digital Dash, Adaptive Cruise Control, Trailer steering, MOPAR running boards, the deployable kick step thing, sprayed in bedliner, and tie down rail system (also 19500 less miles). Was this worth the extra $22,000 (brain - not really; heart - HELL YES!).
Fair, but all of those are available on a 22 barring the digital dash. I have all those except the trailer steering but it was an option. Not dogging your decision, smoke'em if ya gottem!

Last edited:
Thanks! Actually picking up a lunar today. Found one in Ga. GLWS.
Lets hear some details. Price, miles, etc.. Also, I'd like my finders fee whenever you take delivery 😁

Lets hear some details. Price, miles, etc.. Also, I'd like my finders fee whenever you take delivery 😁
Haha, you’re right! It wasn’t listed until a couple days later but I did find it on auto trader-close to me as well.

5xxx miles
23’ lunar edition
Bone stock except amp power steps and tint
$96k.

I made the swap today. So far, love it. I actually really like the digital gauges. It feels a little less “aggressive” 🤣 than my old one. But I had wheels, 37” tires and a ram bar on my old billet silver so I’m ordering the same for this one. I really love the ram bar for some reason 🤣

I kinda wanted a final edition but I love the lunar color. I passed on a 24’ R for this, and I’m sure at some point I may regret it and get a Raptor R. But for now, I still like the TRX.

I stopped by a dealer this weekend and they have a final edition in a color that would not be my first choice, but would be acceptable. They're asking MSRP (better than the +$15k overs they were asking a few months ago). MSRP is around $125k. Is anyone really paying this for a final edition? It doesn't seem special enough for me?!

What are people actually paying?!

My last TRX was a 2022 and I paid around $90k for it new. Seems insane to pay nearly $35k more than that truck.

You can get 6K off MSRP right now all over the place on the east coast on Final Editions. I just picked up a Night Edge Blue with the beadlocks. I had 4 dealers with the same deal throughout SC and NC. I ended up negotiating a killer trade value on my 18 Raptor with the 6K off the TRX.

I stopped by a dealer this weekend and they have a final edition in a color that would not be my first choice, but would be acceptable. They're asking MSRP (better than the +$15k overs they were asking a few months ago). MSRP is around $125k. Is anyone really paying this for a final edition? It doesn't seem special enough for me?!

What are people actually paying?!
Call in tell them you have $110k today that you won't later. Most likely they will b.s. on price then call back sometime later and make a deal. Have 5 finals at a local they have not moved. Every time I'm in they try and get me to trade, No thanks. Have not seen a single fully loaded final all missing something im not paying extra for. Especially for the same truck just at a higher starting point with less in it. In my opinion 24fe is a downgrade! Most everywhere wants 135k plus on these believe they have been pulling bit over $100k for them. Stupid people are born everyday and we will always have to pay the extra cost for keeping them among us! Good luck hope you get and love your new truck.

Back