2024 Ford Raptor (and Raptor R)

Great looking truck. I am really torn on trading the TRX in for the R. Would have to ditch the 37's though. Just doesnt look right in my opinion

I really like the new graphics with the white/red. Much better than the retarded 8's everywhere. Again sucks to be waiting for such an expensive truck and learn a better one is out in such short term

I really like the new graphics with the white/red. Much better than the retarded 8's everywhere. Again sucks to be waiting for such an expensive truck and learn a better one is out in such short term
Ford has shown themselves to completely incompetent at managing customers.

There is absolutely 0 reason Ford didnt release the R with the dual valve rear shocks/etc. They F'd all those guys who gave their wives (and/or their kids) for the 2023. I cant imagine how pissed I'd be.

Do the Rs have the stop/start and piped in sound still. I’m interested in one but as stupid as it sounds it’d be a dealbreaker even if I could easily get rid of it.

Do the Rs have the stop/start and piped in sound still. I’m interested in one but as stupid as it sounds it’d be a dealbreaker even if I could easily get rid of it.
Doubt they do. That was due to the v6 engine so shouldn’t be relevant.

I thought i heard somewhere that even the R has piped in sound. I think ud have to get with an owner to figure that out. Should be easy to figure out based on the exhaust modes. I’m sure that for Baja exhaust mode that’s when you would hear the piped in crap.

I thought i heard somewhere that even the R has piped in sound. I think ud have to get with an owner to figure that out. Should be easy to figure out based on the exhaust modes. I’m sure that for Baja exhaust mode that’s when you would hear the piped in crap.

Coming from a Gen 2, which I thought was the best looking Raptor, I like the new 2024 facelift over the 2023. But, I love the TRX and its looks over any Raptor right now. The TRX looks so menacing. But both Trucks are nice really. Give us some stage kits RAM!!! LOL

Coming from a Gen 2, which I thought was the best looking Raptor, I like the new 2024 facelift over the 2023. But, I love the TRX and its looks over any Raptor right now. The TRX looks so menacing. But both Trucks are nice really. Give us some stage kits RAM!!! LOL
Ram hit a grand slam with the TRX. It is aesthetically stunning. It was as well executed as can be for around $100K.

Couldn't agree more
The TRX looks really nice...
Ford should have beefed up the R, the single letter and crappy graphics were a lazy approach.
I saw someone at my gun shop with a navy blue V6, placed a red R over the side "Raptor", to make it look like the R...lol

Kind of fooled me at first but didn't have the grill R one. The graphics gave it away also

I think that’s where I saw it! Amazing Ford, you pump fake engine noise into your special predator GT500 truck!!! And that alone right there is the reason why I’ll never own another one!
I often read the Raptor Forum, and when the first videos comparing the TRX to the R started coming out, many Raptor owners there were saying how the R sounded SO MUCH better and "refined" compared to the hellcat... I couldn't disagree more.
Just look online how many R reviewers, often Raptor fans saying how the R sounds a bit "off" almost weird.
Of course we can't say it before driving one and I'm all for nice trucks, admit the R is outstanding, but the noise is indeed its weakness

Reactions: ASR
Spotted one at gym
IMG_3237.jpeg

crazy how much better that approach angle looks (understandably a bit better given the 37s) but the front does tuck in a bit better on the R. I will say his lights behind the FORD logo look like a fake silver chain from high school. Love that midnight blue. Hate that fake aF hood bulge

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back