2023 TRX For Sale

Should have bumped it up to at least 3.73. That would've solved the bragging rights issue.
 
Maybe the R is still a titch faster, who knows.....and frankly I don't give a rats ass :cool:. What I do know from owning a couple of Raptors (not the R) is that the build quality is not up to par with my TRX. Example: my TRX interior, while subjective, is substantially better IMHO and has more amenities and massaging seats. The exterior body panels line up perfectly, and attention to detail seems better than my Raptors were. I think the TRX looks better as well, again subjective, but my two cents. At the end of the day, I have a little PP and I am ok with that as my wife still seems happy. Therefore, I don't need the bragging rights that my TRX is .2 mph faster than a Raptor R to make my PP seem bigger. I simply enjoy it for what it is and all that is provides as a total package which in my humble opinion is better than the R. YMMV though (y)
fortunately or unfortunately I am right there with you with everything you said...
 
Full body stealth PPF done right after purchase. 37s farely new, got them end of may
 

Attachments

  • 20261002_082200.webp
    20261002_082200.webp
    149.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20261002_082141.webp
    20261002_082141.webp
    182.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20261002_082146.webp
    20261002_082146.webp
    258.9 KB · Views: 9

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top