HOT! 2023 RAM TRACKER

image.jpg

All tucked away…..waiting to decide if all those parts on the shelf behind it are going on this one or the lunar one when it comes in

Just saw this update today. Three more weeks :cool:

Sharing to help others calibrate. @tripleB - I'm guessing status and ETA might pop up in your next query.

View attachment 100026
Mine finished production on May 25th and had an estimated delivery of Jun 18th.. But then after a week or so it went back to TBD and it still shows TBD when I inquire directly from Koons... I wonder if that date will still hold true.

Still waiting for mine to hit the Dealer 5 more days I hope.

Attachments

• Web capture_12-6-2023_94321_www.ramtrucks.com.jpeg
    Web capture_12-6-2023_94321_www.ramtrucks.com.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 41
Mine finished production on May 25th and had an estimated delivery of Jun 18th.. But then after a week or so it went back to TBD and it still shows TBD when I inquire directly from Koons... I wonder if that date will still hold true.
What’s your status? KZ or KZM?

Mine finished production May 31st and the ETA has been TDB ever since the original ETA date of 4/26 passed. Last update from Koons was “in transit” status KZP, but pizza tracker just still shows “Built”

Should I be concerned about build quality at all since mine has been “in production” since the 1st of June? Wondering if status is up to date or accurate as well since last week the dealer said it was waiting for inspection. Build sheet is out. But also the tracker has it at status ‘E’. More curious than anything, no experience with getting a vehicle from the factory. Maybe mildly paranoid.

Should I be concerned about build quality at all since mine has been “in production” since the 1st of June? Wondering if status is up to date or accurate as well since last week the dealer said it was waiting for inspection. Build sheet is out. But also the tracker has it at status ‘E’. More curious than anything, no experience with getting a vehicle from the factory. Maybe mildly paranoid.
The dealer won't say this, but if you're in inspection for more than a couple of days, something was found on your truck that needs to be corrected. Could be small and they're just waiting on the part to come in or something that takes a little longer. It took 44 days from mine to go from BS to WS.. No idea what the issue was...

Just breathe... hard to do, I know. Mine went into build April 3rd and then hit the inspection snag a few days later. Was there in purgatory for 55 days and I about lost my mind. Dealer finally coaxed out of a rep that there was a leak of some sort. Not sure what or where, but was finally fixed by May 30th. It finally shipped June 3rd and I'm hoping to see it late June.

Better they find a small problem than having you find it a couple weeks into ownership.

Patience is a virtue here for sure. Good luck!

I haven't picked it up yet, they just emailed me that it delivered to their dealership yesterday. I'm waiting on a call from the finance team to schedule a pickup date, hoping I get that call this week!
Any updates? Mine still says KZM status and ETA 6/19. Haven’t heard from Granger in a couple of weeks and trying not to nag them.

ORDER STATUS

SHIPPED Miracle has happened due july 18th​

Not to be a Debby Downer, but has it actually shipped or is it just done with production and waiting to be shipped? Mine has been "shipped' since 06/11 but in reality, it's sitting in the Toledo Raceway Yard waiting to be put on a car carrier... was due to be delivered 06/22, but unless they get a driver with full hours to pick it up tomorrow, it's not making it..
With the help of Redfiveo, I've called the Toledo yard to find out which carrier it's been assigned and have contacted them. The carrier may have the impression that from Stellantis, but I can't confirm or deny that.. IMO, this is what our dealers should be doing... calling the carriers, ensuring they are on top of this stuff and getting these units shipped.. Instead, they kind of just let them get there when they get there...

BooYah!!!!
Yes - I gotta say it was a good day! Mark Dodge has made this all so easy. Truck rolled in today, and then we rolled through paperwork details on a 15 minute zoom call this afternoon. Heading to Lake Charles from Houston on Friday. Be patient Brothers and Sisters. The wait has already been worth it, and I haven't even touched the go pedal yet. Great job @SoldOrderLegend, @AnthonyRI, Sandi, Robert, Mark, Deb... All y'all have been awesome. Thank you.
Ram Front Clip.png
Ram Hips Clip.png

Not to be a Debby Downer, but has it actually shipped or is it just done with production and waiting to be shipped? Mine has been "shipped' since 06/11 but in reality, it's sitting in the Toledo Raceway Yard waiting to be put on a car carrier... was due to be delivered 06/22, but unless they get a driver with full hours to pick it up tomorrow, it's not making it..
With the help of Redfiveo, I've called the Toledo yard to find out which carrier it's been assigned and have contacted them. The carrier may have the impression that from Stellantis, but I can't confirm or deny that.. IMO, this is what our dealers should be doing... calling the carriers, ensuring they are on top of this stuff and getting these units shipped.. Instead, they kind of just let them get there when they get there...
went to "KZM" today so it (in theory) should be on the train and departed we shall see

Back