HOT! 2023 RAM TRACKER

Got the new submittion, tracker is updated man! You are correctly being shown in D1 now.

Current average from D1 to BS is about 27 days but it is trending down because the extended shutdown for the holidays pushed the average up.
So when our WS is available, will it show up on your tracker that is dated that my trucks BS showed up on?

It appears that they are shipping out these delayed granites pretty quick. My estimated delivery was 02/19 yesterday. It went to 02/04 today. I went from production start to shipped in 5 days.

Attachments

• BDAE0833-A1AF-48FB-AB49-1CF04587318E.png
    BDAE0833-A1AF-48FB-AB49-1CF04587318E.png
    212.8 KB · Views: 55
It appears that they are shipping out these delayed granites pretty quick. My estimated delivery was 02/19 yesterday. It went to 02/04 today. I went from production start to shipped in 5 days.
If @chrishump gets his before me I'm gunna be pissed haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230126_122827_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126_122827_Chrome.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Good update, my delivery estimate just dropped from 2/26 to tomorrow (1/27)
damn, I hope mine is in this batch!!! Have you contacted Granger to get a status?

damn, I hope mine is in this batch!!! Have you contacted Granger to get a status?
I talked to them on Tuesday. At that time they said it was KZS with a 2/20 to 2.27 eta. As you can see by my signature the info is all over the place from RAM. I'm just going to wait to see what they say, maybe ping them tomorrow. I don't want to bug them too much.

This darn shipping monkey really has it out for me... my delivery date has been TBD except for the day after it was "built" it said 2/16 and then flipped back to TBD. Granger confirmed yesterday that I am still at KZP and ETA of TBD
1674763721807.png

I talked to them on Tuesday. At that time they said it was KZS with a 2/20 to 2.27 eta. As you can see by my signature the info is all over the place from RAM. I'm just going to wait to see what they say, maybe ping them tomorrow. I don't want to bug them too much.
I have been KZS with TBD on delivery forever now.....

Miles sent me message that I’m KZP today.

How does Stellantis ship from this plant? Train? Truck?

My 2500 that was built last year was shipped via train out of Mexico. With help of insider, I was given the train car numbers and was able to track the truck during the entire journey. Was hoping that’s the case now.

My scenario is that I work in offshore drilling, on a 28 day rotation. Best case for me is truck is delivered right before I come home, or right after! Worst case would be like my 2500! It showed up to Mark Dodge 3 days before I left for work! It had to sit there 5-6 weeks until I arrived home the next time. It did, however, gave me something else to look forward to coming home too!!

has anyone notice that the level 1 and base model are getting built more than the level 2s and some of us earlier orders are getting skipped over

I go from a ETA of today back to TBD. Ram's tracking system is so messed up

BTW what does being in FRAME mean?

Looks like they're welding it together.

Looks like they're welding it together.

I should have referenced the @tripleB bible, thanks @Roweski

Back