2022 TRX VS 2027 SRT TRX. FULL Comparison video.

HorsePowerObsessed

TRX Junkie
Joined
Apr 3, 2022
Messages
541
Gallery
32
Reaction score
751
Location
Pittsburgh, PA & Hollywood, Florida
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX
I had the awesome opportunity to have both of these trucks in my driveway, and I thought it would be awesome to go over some of the differences that I've noticed in my 200 miles of ownership with the new 2027. If any of you are thinking about keeping yours or purchasing a 1st generation, this might be a video you want to check out! I've noticed a good bit of differences on the 2027 over my 2022 that I haven't really heard many people talk about. Let me know what you think!

 
I had the awesome opportunity to have both of these trucks in my driveway, and I thought it would be awesome to go over some of the differences that I've noticed in my 200 miles of ownership with the new 2027. If any of you are thinking about keeping yours or purchasing a 1st generation, this might be a video you want to check out! I've noticed a good bit of differences on the 2027 over my 2022 that I haven't really heard many people talk about. Let me know what you think!

Neighbors must love you😅
 
Did you mention anything about acceleration feel between the two?
We have had a few videos that show the new one more or less the same as the 21-24.

I thought the motor trend would have a good 0-60 test on the new one but hasn’t yet.
 
Did you mention anything about acceleration feel between the two?
We have had a few videos that show the new one more or less the same as the 21-24.

I thought the motor trend would have a good 0-60 test on the new one but hasn’t yet.
I haven't really gone full WOT yet. Once I hit 500 miles I plan on doing an in depth video on the difference of acceleration, braking, suspension, etc.
 
I haven't really gone full WOT yet. Once I hit 500 miles I plan on doing an in depth video on the difference of acceleration, braking, suspension, etc.
Appreciate it!
I also forget that not everyone buys out of state. Our truck had 700 miles on it by the time I pulled into my driveway 😂
 
Appreciate it!
I also forget that not everyone buys out of state. Our truck had 700 miles on it by the time I pulled into my driveway 😂
Usually I do have to buy out of state, but I luckily have an awesome dealership near me for RAM trucks so I haven't had a chance to put too many miles on yet but I will be soon!
 
Great comparison, a true owner one.
The '27 is indeed slightly better and RAM didn't have to change much, it was already an awesome truck. Thanks for the suspension calibration improvement note that seems nice and the screen is also a big upgrade.

On a side note, I really dont like the new front bumper. Made the truck look like a mix of a TRX with a regular 1500.

Do you plan on modding those red accents?
 
Great comparison, a true owner one.
The '27 is indeed slightly better and RAM didn't have to change much, it was already an awesome truck. Thanks for the suspension calibration improvement note that seems nice and the screen is also a big upgrade.

On a side note, I really dont like the new front bumper. Made the truck look like a mix of a TRX with a regular 1500.

Do you plan on modding those red accents?
Thanks! Originally I thought I was going to hate the red accents, but after seeing them in person I think I like it...

I ordered some OEM style graphics with red accents on them too so we'll see!
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com Forced Induction Interchillers RealTruck.com Ourisman Cars M&R Automotive
Back
Top