2021–24 RAM TRX Reverse Lights - More Visibility When Backing Up

M&R automotive

TRX Member
Joined
May 13, 2022
Messages
27
Gallery
16
Reaction score
23
Location
burbank
Current Ride
19 Ram
2021–24 RAM 1500 TRX Reverse Light Upgrade

For anyone with a 2021–24 RAM TRX who has ever wished the factory reverse lights were a little brighter, we have a reverse light kit that adds two 20W PRO pods to the rear of the truck.

The pods use a flood beam pattern, giving you a wider spread of light around the back of the truck instead of just throwing light straight behind you. They're a bolt-on setup using metal brackets, so there's no cutting or drilling required.

You can choose between amber or red backlighting. The amber can be wired as a turn signal, while the red can be used as a turn signal or brake light.

Feel free to ask any questions.

More info here: https://mandronline.com/products/2021-24-ram-1500-trx-reverse-light
Installation video:

ram-1500-rho-reverse-kit-amber-red-backlight-led-pod-pair-flood-pattern-off-road-trail-illumi...webp
 
This looks like a clean setup. If I didn’t have my current setup, I’d be all over this!
 
This looks like a clean setup. If I didn’t have my current setup, I’d be all over this!
Appreciate that! Glad you like the setup. Sounds like you've already got your truck dialed in, but we'll be here if you ever decide to switch things up down the road!

 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top