Current Ride
2018 Chevy 2500 Silverado L5p
About time!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210221-211215_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210221-211215_Drive.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 66
Congratulations. One step closer.

truck I bought was ordered by someone that died. So I will have a dead guy’s truck complete with his name on the window sticker.

truck I bought was ordered by someone that died. So I will have a dead guy’s truck complete with his name on the window sticker.
Trucks got bad mojo. You should not take it and cancel it. What dealer was it at? Asking for a friend.

Trucks got bad mojo. You should not take it and cancel it. What dealer was it at? Asking for a friend.
My truck will be extra powerful because it’s haunted.

My truck will be extra powerful because it’s haunted.
Just bounce it off the redline repeatedly and miss all the upshifts. Then when you blow the tranny, start down shifting for no reason. Then identify the fluid in the engine bay as a blown axle, then add coolant, and drive down the freeway in limp-mode. Its a hidden cheat code for extra power. Trust me (y)

Just bounce it off the redline repeatedly and miss all the upshifts. Then when you blow the tranny, start down shifting for no reason. Then identify the fluid in the engine bay as a blown axle, then add coolant, and drive down the freeway in limp-mode. Its a hidden cheat code for extra power. Trust me (y)
Thanks. I was going to try up down up down A B Start but this sounds like a god mode cheat

:unsure: You can always change your name??

🤣

Back