Would you guys like to see a Pro or SAE Fog pocket kit ?

Would you guys like to see a Pro or SAE Fog pocket kit ?

• PRO

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • SAE

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters

BajaDesigns

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Would you guys be Interested in a Pro fog pocket or SAE fog pocket kit ? Please vote and feel free to voice your opinion on something you guys would like to see in the future.
12hv5RksNBJGYG_6IpJlD3qP4__UH_nFLCfQD_jMvp0EHalOtcdUuoRFniZX4FEJ8Q9Y-NHcMDXAEgcsuTExrtdFaGWumz9kjLFQIpZwGRvYEJJdvWRICUUZ_BT-mFmk-OjtZtMMm2IBTOsh9-CjPwY

Best,
Brahian

Lighting noob here, what's the difference 👀

Also, anything with a matching amber light to the stock lights with white output and I'm in

For sure SAE. The squadrons have too much light scatter to be very useful for driving. An SAE reflector puts the light where you need it for on road driving.

Would you guys be Interested in a Pro fog pocket or SAE fog pocket kit ? Please vote and feel free to voice your opinion on something you guys would like to see in the future.
12hv5RksNBJGYG_6IpJlD3qP4__UH_nFLCfQD_jMvp0EHalOtcdUuoRFniZX4FEJ8Q9Y-NHcMDXAEgcsuTExrtdFaGWumz9kjLFQIpZwGRvYEJJdvWRICUUZ_BT-mFmk-OjtZtMMm2IBTOsh9-CjPwY

Best,
Brahian
SAE with amber back light as well. That would be awesome.

Best,
Brahian
I'd be interested in a kit that did not have any gaps in between the lights or looked a bit more uniform.

I'd be interested in a kit that did not have any gaps in between the lights or looked a bit more uniform.
Wrong! Who gives a shit about gaps! Spend more time off road with stock and aftermarket lights, then reply.

Wrong! Who gives a shit about gaps! Spend more time off road with stock and aftermarket lights, then reply.
Always has to be one asshole who knows better than everyone else. We are very thankful you know what someone needs for their rig more than they do. Your input is as valuable as a biden press conference

Agree. I'd like to see a fog light specifically made for the TRX. I get that use and re-use of the S1s and S2s is very efficient for the company. But I'd pay a bit more for a setup that looked completely factory but had BD light output. I also think harnesses should be custom length fitted to the application.

Agree. I'd like to see a fog light specifically made for the TRX. I get that use and re-use of the S1s and S2s is very efficient for the company. But I'd pay a bit more for a setup that looked completely factory but had BD light output. I also think harnesses should be custom length fitted to the application.
Highly doubt they will accommodate a special light designed for that pocket. They wouldn’t sell close to enough of them to justify the R/D

Last edited:
dang, sounds like a couple of ford fan boys on here :ROFLMAO:

I’m thinking a hybrid for best of both worlds: a pair of SAE S2’s as daily/city fogs and the second pair of spot S2 Pro’s wired to an unfitter switch to turn up the coverage on demand.

Always has to be one asshole who knows better than everyone else. We are very thankful you know what someone needs for their rig more than they do. Your input is as valuable as a biden press conference
71669e5afca82fa0dc8d48e8620168b0.jpg

Hey Guys,
we really appreciate all the feedback. We are open to all ideas that will help improve the kit. This helps us see maybe things we need to change or improve on. While we are not a TRX specific company and make off road solution for all vehicles. I will speak with our team to see what they think about on making some changes to the kit to get more of an OEM feel without ditching the kit completely.
Best,
Brahian

Last edited:

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back