Whats up from Kansas City!?!?

Hi there,

Have you considered making an appointment with your Ram dealer regarding this? We recommend doing so. You can see those closest to you here: https://www.ramtrucks.com/find-dealer.html. Additionally, it may help to reference TSB 03-004-22 at that appointment, if you do go that route. Please send us a PM if you need any additional support.

Lex
Ram Cares
Thanks for the information, but i'm not wasting my time taking it to the dealership for a temporary 2 week fix just to have to problem come back again. I'm still waiting for Ram to come up with a permanent fix for this issue.

I got mine fixed a few weeks ago at Reed. I think they did a good job, mine was getting very noticeable and it went away completely after the fix!!! ... and then 2 weeks later it came right back 🤦‍♂️ I haven't called them yet, but need to. Not sure if they just do it again, or if I have to go down the new driveshaft route.
Thanks for the info, this is exactly what i wanted to know so i'm not wasting my time on a temporary fix. Keep us posted please.

Hello,

If you do decide to reach back out to the dealer for further assistance with this, do know that we are available via private message for additional support if needed!

Lex
Ram Cares
Thank you, as the other forum member mentioned though, Ram really should be looking for a permanent fix because it's appearing to affect EVERY single TRX at some point, usually within the first 10K-15K miles. It's not an isolated situation with us users. The TSB with the new grease fix doesn't last, it's only a bandaid. Everyone I know who's done it, the clunk always comes back within just a few months. If you could please send this up to the Engineering team it would be much appreciative.

Thank you, as the other forum member mentioned though, Ram really should be looking for a permanent fix because it's appearing to affect EVERY single TRX at some point, usually within the first 10K-15K miles. It's not an isolated situation with us users. The TSB with the new grease fix doesn't last, it's only a bandaid. Everyone I know who's done it, the clunk always comes back within just a few months. If you could please send this up to the Engineering team it would be much appreciative.
Kinda like wranglers and their corrosion issues. I’m a mopar or no-car guy and every brand has their issues but when we, the consumer, aren’t offered an actual solution for a design flaw it is frustrating beyond belief. That’s why customer care/service is most important and I think we’re feeling neglected because there isn’t an actual fix…. Just kicking the can down the road

Scrolling through the forum as I miss being on here so much. Saw this post regarding someone who is installing IGLA if anyone has interest.
I love seeing all your sexy TRXs on the streets.

Scrolling through the forum as I miss being on here so much. Saw this post regarding someone who is installing IGLA if anyone has interest.
I love seeing all your sexy TRXs on the streets.
Heading your way on Monday. My wife and I are looking forward to several things in KC, both sides. I have been reviewing some of the best places for BBQ and Slap’s and Joe‘s Kansas City Bar-B-Que keeps coming up. Do these two places live up to the reviews?

Heading your way on Monday. My wife and I are looking forward to several things in KC, both sides. I have been reviewing some of the best places for BBQ and Slap’s and Joe‘s Kansas City Bar-B-Que keeps coming up. Do these two places live up to the reviews?
Jack Stack BBQ is my clear favorite, as it has the most premium cut of beef brisket in the city. Joe's is a close number 2 just because their French fries are crack.
Slap's is good, but I'm not choosing them over Jack Stack or Joes. Q39 is another good high-end choice too.

Jack Stack BBQ is my clear favorite, as it has the most premium cut of beef brisket in the city. Joe's is a close number 2 just because their French fries are crack.
Slap's is good, but I'm not choosing them over Jack Stack or Joes. Q39 is another good high-end choice too.
Yes, I have seen a video on YouTube about Q39 and Jack Stack. Is it safe to park a new TRX with no security there?

Yes, I have seen a video on YouTube about Q39 and Jack Stack. Is it safe to park a new TRX with no security there?
Yes, You should be good. Q39 on 39th Street has a tiny parking lot, that's the only awareness item I have for ya lol. I've parked everywhere with a TRX for 2 years, no issues with theft.

I'm not from Kansas City, but I agree with your choice of BBQ. I walk down to Jack Stack BBQ as often as I can when I have an overnight in downtown KC. Really nice place and great food. I've never parked there, but on the south side of the building they have a huge parking lot. It's in an industrial area but it doesn't look sketchy.

Yes, You should be good. Q39 on 39th Street has a tiny parking lot, that's the only awareness item I have for ya lol. I've parked everywhere with a TRX for 2 years, no issues with theft.
Hey, thank you for that information. We have been booked for a stay in Riverside. Hopefully all will go well with the pick-up of the truck and trip home.

Back