Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Diamond Black TRX Level 2
Current Ride #2
2021 Charger Scat Pack(Traded)
Military
Retired Navy
Keeping a long story short, but I’m thinking about selling my truck. Can get a good deal for it, but need to pocket some profit for the wife, won’t get into details. But if you had 60,000, and were to get a new/used vehicle, 2021/2022, that has luxury AND performance, what would you consider? I haven’t had any foreign vehicles, so I am clueless to them. Looking for something to ease the pain of letting my truck go, but want the same comfort and as much power as possible. Thanks for any input.

I'd go for a used Cadillac CTS-V

Hits all of the boxes, but personally, I wouldn't go foreign unless its a Lexus or you are leasing with no intentions of keeping it.

Last edited:
I really like the new Ford Bronco. Not sure it fits your performance needs, but the reviews on the Bronco all seem pretty positive.

• Sad
Reactions: @JC
I was thinking more of a luxury sedan/suv, but want a 2021/2022 so I can get a new car loan versus used car loan. Maybe 5 series BMW, don’t know anything about Mercedes or Audi’s

Not sure if you're talking about the Bronco Raptor but that thing looks like a blast.
I’m not a huge fan of the flares on the Bronco Raptor. I’m thinking more about the Wildtrak for around $62,000 MSRP
A2873B32-4350-4212-8140-F90E6C3952B3.jpeg
5335AE4C-3796-48A5-B0B5-606B7D6352A3.jpeg
272B034F-DC71-44D2-A710-893A00ADB2EE.jpeg

Bromco = 0 luxe & 0 performance lol but still a cool rig.

Bronco Rap= wayy out of his price range

Id go used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT all day. The WK2 platform has been around since 2011 or 12 and is tried and true. We owned seven different WK2s and never had an issue. Lots of tech, plenty of luxury features, and still decent amount of performance. If you’re wanting to keep some of the off-road goodies, then I’d go Trailhawk with the hemi. I personally owned that for two years and it was a great truck. Definitely lacking in the street performance compared to SRT or TRX, but makes up for it off-road compared to the SRT and you could probably pick one up in the low 40s

Appreciate all of the suggestions, but I don’t off-road my truck. I like the speed and the luxury, on pavement. Are there any recommendations for sedans with luxury and performance, that would be in the price range?

Jeep Grand Cherokee (lower end model). I think Jeep Grand Cherokee's have the biggest range of prices from bottom model to top model. Top ones go well over 100k I think.

Anyone have experience with a 2022 MB CLA 35 AMG 4matic? Found one local for 59,000. Looks nice, and I have learned AMG’s are the sportier versions.

no experience with amg sedans but have an amg gle and its a boatload of fun and in my opinion the amgs offer the best performance and experience. Still waiting for my TRX to compare it to but by far the best driving experiences for me have come from Mercedes.

I was thinking more of a luxury sedan/suv, but want a 2021/2022 so I can get a new car loan versus used car loan. Maybe 5 series BMW, don’t know anything about Mercedes or Audi’s
New 5 series def not in the 60K range..

Keeping a long story short, but I’m thinking about selling my truck. Can get a good deal for it, but need to pocket some profit for the wife, won’t get into details. But if you had 60,000, and were to get a new/used vehicle, 2021/2022, that has luxury AND performance, what would you consider? I haven’t had any foreign vehicles, so I am clueless to them. Looking for something to ease the pain of letting my truck go, but want the same comfort and as much power as possible. Thanks for any input.

Check out the new Audi RS3 - It's right around $60k. 400hp, 5 cylinder, AWD, 0-60mph in the mid three-second range.

I got my wife an I explorer st. It’s sneaky quick. Handles surprising well. Very nice inside. It’s not a huge let down when we swap vehicles.

Porsche Panamera Turbo often gets overlooked, but could be a good choice. You wont find a 21/22 in your price range, but an older MY with lower miles can be found for around 60's. You'll want make sure you can get a warranty. I kinda like the idea of a $150k+ car for $60k.

Check out the new Audi RS3 - It's right around $60k. 400hp, 5 cylinder, AWD, 0-60mph in the mid three-second range.

Thanks @Nitro, this is something I was looking for when I made my post. I’ve already looked locally, there may be some options. Are there any BMW models that compare with the RS3?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back