What should I expect if SELLING my '22?

Ok...what if I changed to a BMW X5M Comp? I just checked one out today, and if selling the TRX, this is the route I'd go. Nearly a second faster 0-60, much better handling, and the fit and finish is amazing...with all the latest options I didn't even know existed.
Would this better a good step-up?
The X5M Competition is a slight step up from my wife’s M50i in terms of power (90hp bump, same exact tq) and handling.

Let me just say this, I HATE her BMW X5 (there are a bunch of little things about newer BMW’s that bother me) when comparing it to my TRX. It’s not even fucking close in how much more I prefer the TRX for absolutely any occasion. My statement would not change if she had the full X5M either, I can guarantee that.

Sounds like you want a reason to sell your TRX, but I can assure you that you would regret that choice.

It’s either TRX or Raptor R around here. Every other vehicle does not compare in practicality, fun, and luxury. Not even close.

I haven't read the whole thread and I don't really care to. But what about a Durango Hellcat? Same motor as the TRX. Or the 392 Durango SRT? My wife has the 392 Durango. I actually prefer driving that over the TRX.

THE 392 Durango handles better, gets better gas mileage. I call it my snowmobile on wheels. It just rails around corners with AWD drifting. I'm sure the hellcat version would be even better.

Ok...what if I changed to a BMW X5M Comp? I just checked one out today, and if selling the TRX, this is the route I'd go. Nearly a second faster 0-60, much better handling, and the fit and finish is amazing...with all the latest options I didn't even know existed.
Would this better a good step-up?
Bro buy what YOU want.....don't listen to anyone else :ROFLMAO:

Most of us here are truck guys therefore we are biased. I can't imagine NOT DD a truck period. We own the best truck/DD that exists and I am thankful for that. Just thinking of getting anything else other than a truck means you are not a real truck guy so my statement above stands...buy what you want.

The X5M Competition is a slight step up from my wife’s M50i in terms of power (90hp bump, same exact tq) and handling.

Let me just say this, I HATE her BMW X5 (there are a bunch of little things about newer BMW’s that bother me) when comparing it to my TRX. It’s not even fucking close in how much more I prefer the TRX for absolutely any occasion. My statement would not change if she had the full X5M either, I can guarantee that.

Sounds like you want a reason to sell your TRX, but I can assure you that you would regret that choice.

It’s either TRX or Raptor R around here. Every other vehicle does not compare in practicality, fun, and luxury. Not even close.
Going to have to 100% disagree with an “M light” being almost exactly the same as a full fledged M car.
Yes the m light cars are nice, with a tune you could be as fast in a straight line, but there are so many differences starting with the chassis/brakes/suspension/body/ and the list goes on.
driven both m light and m cars at some length, there is no comparison between the two.
Understand you love your trx, and prefer it over any car, but please don’t taint the full fledge m cars by giving the impression that it’s 99.9% the same experience because it just isn’t.

I agree. This is the best vehicle I’ve ever had and I’ve had some nice ones. All around best drivability, hauls toys, beats C7 stingrays, is my hunting rig, comfortable as could be, etc.

Gets great traction and gas mileage compared to my Redeye widebody charger. The charger gets like 7-8mpg and can’t get traction to save its life.

I’m not selling my TRX. I’d sell the charger though if I had to. I’d probably trade it for this guys TRX. It stickers at 94k.

Going to have to 100% disagree with an “M light” being almost exactly the same as a full fledged M car.
Yes the m light cars are nice, with a tune you could be as fast in a straight line, but there are so many differences starting with the chassis/brakes/suspension/body/ and the list goes on.
driven both m light and m cars at some length, there is no comparison between the two.
Understand you love your trx, and prefer it over any car, but please don’t taint the full fledge m cars by giving the impression that it’s 99.9% the same experience because it just isn’t.
M light and full M are different in terms of power, handling, and braking. I did not state otherwise. But it’s not the night/day difference in practical street driving either. I’ve driven an X5MC, and while it is more performance oriented then my wife’s M50i, having an extra 90hp is not that noticeable.
And the handling comes at a cost of already mediocre ride comfort thanks to such low profile tires on both regular, and M versions.

Personally, I don’t like that BMW has whored out their M division to the marketing department, who have started to slap the M on non worthy cars.

The overall cost isn't super-important and the MPG don't bother me (it's a weekend and nice day vehicle).
I just wondered if the X5MC was a better all around option.
I figured that many here may have experience with them, while also understanding the TRX too.

Durango is ok, but the model is tired as shit., its over...even with a 392...know the motor very well..I start yawning as soon as I see one. Im sure the hellcat version is a monster no doubt.. but still a Durango..

I haven't read the whole thread and I don't really care to. But what about a Durango Hellcat? Same motor as the TRX. Or the 392 Durango SRT? My wife has the 392 Durango. I actually prefer driving that over the TRX.

THE 392 Durango handles better, gets better gas mileage. I call it my snowmobile on wheels. It just rails around corners with AWD drifting. I'm sure the hellcat version would be even better.

Just saw this thread and can actually contribute… I didn’t read the whole thing, so idk if OP is still considering the Fpace SVR. But we have both an FP SVR and a TRX (and a GTR)… We’ve had the SVR for 2.5 years, and my TRX for about 7 months now. My opinion is that the Jag is a beast and gets slept on by almost everyone. It feels quite a bit quicker than the TRX and, imo, on pavement is naturally more fun to drive. (Because the TRX feels so huge). The Jag exhaust is louder, which is awesome… but the blower whine is nonexistent. So OP I think you’d love having one, it’s been one of the most surprisingly fun cars we’ve ever owned. If I had to chose one of the two, I’d probably keep the TRX because of the utility of having a truck… but man it’d be a tougher decision than I ever expected.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back