What should I expect if SELLING my '22?

Are you asking "what to expect" as in price or opinions on a switch?

Not to get political but that “chick” is a solid 10 if you lean left. Not political, just an observation.
Maybe that's why I can only see the
Are you asking "what to expect" as in price or opinions on a switch?
Just wondering what to expect as-in price. Not sure on the switch; I need to check out the other vehicle more thoroughly...I just know it's an SUV that might meet the need for power and fun still.

You should expect some tire kickers and Ed Bassmaster to walk up and go "PSHHHH!" GLWTS

Tire.gif

Ed.gif

Now come on...the Jag is still a V8...still over 500hp, and a quite formidable vehicle in the world of power-makers. And for $9.99/mo, you just can't beat the value of Planet Fitness.
Now...drinking tea...I can agree. Target, well...I like checking out the single-moms, but for actual shopping; I agree again. Maybe Target will carry firearms some day, and we can re-evaluate that one. Single moms and firearms?
Still...no tea.
bravo for being a good sport!

Buy the Nissan Armada it’s a V8 that will take you to Target to do some neutral gender fluid clothing shopping, then go to your Planet Fitness gym and after a hard workout sip a Bud light.
That TRX is too much of a truck, can give you anxiety, depression, panic attacks and constipation, nothing better than spend thousands of dollars in aftermarket mods and sell it on a buyers market.
You got this !!!!!!!

Well, as a reminder, owning a TRX won't take the city slicker out of a city slicker that tries to pretend he's not a city slicker by owning a TRX though, either.

Well...I'm afraid of that too.
I've been looking at the Jaguar F-Pace SVR. 575HP 700TQ (0-60 in 3.6sec)...easy pulley and tune takes it to 670HP 800TQ. No only are they wicked-fast take-off, but great in the corners too. Considering I don't go off-road, or send-it, then I'd be ok there. Also the fit-finish would be a bit better.

BUT...I also love the TRX. I just know with many V8's seeing the end-of-the-road in the near-future, I'm just considering some options.
Don't do it man, my good friend has one and he tells me he likes my TRX a lot more all the time. Unless you have an absolute need for a luxury, rocket CUV with no room inside for anything then go ahead. Oh and his Jag has already been in the shop twice for electrical gremlins with less than 1k miles on it.

You have super low miles, which is a good thing. Speaking of which, what the heck have you been doing for the past 2 years? I have a 2022, and it's at 34k miles already.
My 22 only has 7k on it but that's only because we took it on a couple of comfortable road trips, I work from home and built a gym in my shop building so I don't have to go anywhere with people... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Trade a RAM TRX for a Jaguar Fpace. What??? And you put it in the garage the whole winter? You know this isn’t a Lamborghini right? I don’t drive mine if I can’t on salt roads but not at all?

Trade a RAM TRX for a Jaguar Fpace. What??? And you put it in the garage the whole winter? You know this isn’t a Lamborghini right? I don’t drive mine if I can’t on salt roads but not at all?

It's just that I have a work vehicle for my commute (which gets all dirty anyhow). So it just makes sense to keep the TRX in the garage for winter, because driving around in the snow has never been that much fun to me. NOW...if we had some "real snow"...I'd have no problem getting it out to get around. That just didn't happen this year here in Ohio.
And, I'm a little OCD. I like cars to be clean (really clean).

I forget what the guy even posted. All I remember is Rob and how they used to pick apples together.
I'm pretty sure "picking apples" is code for some alternative lifestyle activity that I don't want to know anything about... 🤮

Is your truck stock? I’m thinking of getting 37s but I’m worried about the stress on various parts.
Bone stock suspension and engine. Only got an intake and oil catch can. I’m learning that these trucks can’t really be trusted and that dodge dealers have the worse service in America.

Buy the Nissan Armada it’s a V8 that will take you to Target to do some neutral gender fluid clothing shopping, then go to your Planet Fitness gym and after a hard workout sip a Bud light.
That TRX is too much of a truck, can give you anxiety, depression, panic attacks and constipation, nothing better than spend thousands of dollars in aftermarket mods and sell it on a buyers market.
You got this !!!!!!!

I actually own an Armada. I didn't realize that meant I was supposed to shop at Target, join Planet Fitness, and drink Bud Light. I need to read my owner's manual more thoroughly. I'd hate to void my warranty.

I was under the impression, however, that those things were non-negotiable line items in the purchase agreement for every Subaru.

I actually own an Armada. I didn't realize that meant I was supposed to shop at Target, join Planet Fitness, and drink Bud Light. I need to read my owner's manual more thoroughly. I'd hate to void my warranty.

I was under the impression, however, that those things were non-negotiable line items in the purchase agreement for every Subaru.
Subaru Forester has been the undisputed champ top seller amongst obese lesbians for decades.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back