WHAT NEXT?

Can't really relate with you boys and cars...I have owned one car in my adult life, but lots of trucks and SUVs! I love my TRX, however will be adding a couple hundred ponies to her over the next 60 days! Still, if RAM does offer a TRX Redeye...I'm in!
Or, one can dream and wish for a limited production Supercharged 426 with 4.10's...Now that would be fast!

The other vehicle I have that I just cannot see being without is a Jeep Rubicon 2-door. She is built pretty well with a 2.5" lift, 37x12.50 D KO2's, high clearance exhaust, 4.88 gears, Extra HD high clearance front diff, high clearance bumpers, real rocker skids and skid plates, 10,000 Zeon Winch, ARB twin on-board air and a host of other goodies...Of which I did every nut and bolt myself!
We all know real Jeeps have just 2-doors, any other Jeep is just a MomMobile🤣 Seriously now, just poking a little fun at my 4-door Jeep brothers and sisters!

So, IMHO I am very fortunate to have two of the very best and very different off road rigs available today!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back