What did you do to your TRX today?

IMG_1757.jpeg
Thanks to @nickinfleet I installed the diff cover today. Not the coolest mod but it still gave me something to do while the weather is amazing!

Finally got around to changing my S&B cover to this, big thanks to @BigRay for providing a quality product!

Had to take it out for a spin without the cover to hear the S/C whine that’s louder then usual, in the best way possible of course.
Looks good!

IMG_0467.jpeg

Installed my MagSafe charger. Disconnected the plug and hard wired a 15w USB-C converter in line.

Put a drive shaft in , Hated the Clunk , East coast Drive line , the Spline is Double the size vs stock , time will tell
I have the same shaft sitting in my garage, did you install it yourself ?

My truck has been making an odd noise from the engine bay for a long time now. Finally got it into the dealer today to get it checked out and turns out its the water pump which is covered under warranty. Any possibilities that it could've caused any damage to the engine?

Last edited:
My truck has been making an odd noise from the engine bay for a long time now. Finally got it into the dealer today to get it checked out and turns out its the water pump which is covered under warranty. Hoping this didn't cause any other damage to the truck.
Anyone else have this same issue?.
Any clips of the sound?

I don't have a clip of mine, but it is the same exact sound heard in this video from another post
My truck has been making an odd noise from the engine bay for a long time now. Finally got it into the dealer today to get it checked out and turns out its the water pump which is covered under warranty. Any possibilities that it could've caused any damage to the engine?
mechanical stuff either works or doesn’t work. Engines, Swiss watches, etc don’t have health bars that when reach zero mean imminent failure. Seals, bearings, or components can fail leading to failure but most of the time things can be taken apart, replaced, and brought back online. I doubt a load bearing in the water pump, caught early like yours, has created any premature wear. This isn’t really the best thread for this discussion but I’m replying because you keep asking vs chiming in on the other relevant thread or starting a new one.

So did you do anything cool with your TRX today?

I have the same shaft sitting in my garage, did you install it yourself ?
Yes , very simple , 4 bolts on both ends and out it comes

Perfect I’m going to swap this during the pending snow storm!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back