What did you do to your TRX today?

Added a touch of red and the M and R fog lights with amber backlighting.

Attachments

• IMG_4846.jpeg
    IMG_4846.jpeg
    511 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4845.jpeg
    IMG_4845.jpeg
    586.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4838.jpeg
    IMG_4838.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 51
🤣so we collect rocks from places we’ve gone to. What was supposed to be a fun rock garden for us has since turned into our sons 4x4 off-road hot wheels proving ground.
hahaha touche man! I knew there had to be a fun explanation lol. I bet there's a Ford cemetery adjacent to the proving grounds haha

Did some upgrades with this oil change. I added a valvomax (part# M12-1.75) for the oil cooler and a Vortex magnetic drain plug for the oil pan (part# DP001). I'll post a pic of the magnetic plug from my next oil change, hopefully the results will be worth it. Both of these companies make their products in America and valvomax is also veteran owned. 🇺🇲

Attachments

• 20240607_135906.jpg
    20240607_135906.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 31
Did some upgrades with this oil change. I added a valvomax (part# M12-1.75) for the oil cooler and a Vortex magnetic drain plug for the oil pan (part# DP001). I'll post a pic of the magnetic plug from my next oil change, hopefully the results will be worth it. Both of these companies make their products in America and valvomax is also veteran owned. 🇺🇲
Did the same on mine! Make sure to buy a pack of aluminum washers for the oil pan.

I just purchased the Valvomax as well and have not installed. What are the aluminum washers for?
No need for the washers if you're using the Valvomax. If you use the magnetic drain plug, it has aluminum crush washers that need to be replaced at every oil change.

Thank you. I knew I forgot something 🤦‍♂️
I may or may not have forgotten on my first oil change and had to run to autozone. The TRX got a longgggg drain at least I guess lol

Love it. It must be the angle because it looks kind of Carolina squatting...Or it could be the front bumper is more flush mounted than other aftermarket bumpers.
The bumpers tend to cause that impression. Every time I see a bumper like that, the trucks look squatted just a tad.

No need for the washers if you're using the Valvomax. If you use the magnetic drain plug, it has aluminum crush washers that need to be replaced at every oil change.
We have a whole pack but have never replaced ours haha. We like to live on the edge 🤣

Love it. It must be the angle because it looks kind of Carolina squatting...Or it could be the front bumper is more flush mounted than other aftermarket bumpers.
The front bumper is very close to flush with the grill. My driveway doesn’t help at all with that look either.
IMG_2086.jpeg

Just finished the NH Overland Aux Button setup - very cool !

Additionally, finished the ARB twin compressor install. Mounted it in the floor storage behind the drivers seat - very very cool !!

Chase lights next weekend…

Mark
IMG_0152.jpeg
IMG_0151.jpeg
IMG_0150.jpeg

Last edited:

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back