What did you do to your TRX today?

Ceramic coat, window tint and new "blacked out" hood badges completed today.

View attachment 122179
Going to order myself a pair as well. Thank you! Actually aiming for a stealth look for my white trx. Already removed most of the badges including the trx logos. Next project is removing the tailgate ram and the front ram logo.

Going to order myself a pair as well. Thank you! Actually aiming for a stealth look for my white trx. Already removed most of the badges including the trx logos. Next project is removing the tailgate ram and the front ram logo.
I have removed everything from the exterior except the tailgate "RAM" and the grille "RAM".

The lack of a trusted shop has prevented the tailgate "RAM" removal since it requires a decent amount of body work to fill in all the holes underneath the "RAM".

I found an awesome replacement grille here but lack of a trusted shop in my area is preventing that installation as well:

Jumped my truck after the battery was down from sitting for a while. Let it run for about 2 minutes but it had a bunch of codes so I shut it off and bought a new battery from AutoZone. I noticed after I jumped it there was a little bit of yellowish liquid on the floor. I haven't looked into it yet, just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas of what it could be?

Edit: Replaced the battery today and took it for a drive - everything seems to be fine.

Last edited:
Jumped my truck after the battery was down from sitting for a while. Let it run for about 2 minutes but it had a bunch of codes so I shut it off and bought a new battery from AutoZone. I noticed after I jumped it there was a little bit of yellowish liquid on the floor. I haven't looked into it yet, just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas of what it could be?
Where was the liquid? Front, rear, left, right, etc.

Where was the liquid? Front, rear, left, right, etc.
Front, I reversed it about 10 feet then I noticed it on the floor

Most complicated mod I’ve done so far, and the most expensive.

IMG_1397.jpeg

Had the ADD Bomber bumper installed from @Nick797. Hands down the best customer service I’ve encountered! I didn’t want to spend a lot of coin on Baja lights that I’ll never use and that also need to be covered on road in PA. He provided a cost efficient alternative (KC SlimLite/Rigid Dually) for my lighting set up and I couldn’t be happier!
IMG_2949.jpeg

Had the ADD Bomber bumper installed from @Nick797. Hands down the best customer service I’ve encountered! I didn’t want to spend a lot of coin on Baja lights that I’ll never use and that also need to be covered on road in PA. He provided a cost efficient alternative (KC SlimLite/Rigid Dually) for my lighting set up and I couldn’t be happier!View attachment 122577
Damn I guessed pretty good those fit nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back