What did you do to your TRX today?

Yup. Just one setting to change.

“CBC Config I/O F Pin 26 Connector F Pin 26:
Trunk/Liftgate Ajar Signal Input Present: - Yes”
Still looking for someone in NJ or PA with AlphaODB that wants to do this for me.

Still looking for someone in NJ or PA with AlphaODB that wants to do this for me.
Same here, eventually. Won't dealers do it? Wonder what the issue is, considering it's listed as a feature in the online configurator. Makes no sense.

Alfa app is $50 put it on any android device. Then get a Bluetooth obd reader off Amazon. You'll also need a security gateway bypass or a tazer installed.

Then it's just picking the features you want on or off in the app.

Reactions: @JC
Same here, eventually. Won't dealers do it? Wonder what the issue is, considering it's listed as a feature in the online configurator. Makes no sense.
Dealers charge you to do it. It has to be turned on in the computer

Alfa app is $50 put it on any android device. Then get a Bluetooth obd reader off Amazon. You'll also need a security gateway bypass or a tazer installed.

Then it's just picking the features you want on or off in the app.
I’m not buying an android for this 😭

Installed my level (was a pain in the ass), installed my 20x9 HRE wheels and 37x12.50r20 Toyo RT tires.

Before:
20230218_144211(0)-01.jpeg

After:
20230402_152435(0)-01.jpeg

Today I installed led strip on the center console! I’ve had already installed the oracle ambient lights and turns out really cool

If someone is interested in buying the led strip I bought at AliExpress for only $20 bucks! I notice that the oracle sells a kit for $130 that is exactly the same that the AliExpress one. Here’s the link: https://a.aliexpress.com/_mr6PeIs

Attachments

• IMG_2574.jpeg
    IMG_2574.jpeg
    218.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2576.jpeg
    IMG_2576.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2572.jpeg
    IMG_2572.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 71
Today I had the S&B cold air intake, ripatuned incognito, Ripp coil packs, and updated the rotors and brakes to power stop Z36. It’s noticeably faster, the whine of the super charger sounds amazing with the intake, and it stops on a dime with the new rotors/pads!

I love this truck!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back