What an experience

Yoduh

TRX Noob
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Location
PA
Current Ride
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon - Pending 2027 RAM TRX SRT
I have never ordered a truck before but it feels like being stuck on Christmas Eve. The anticipation builds daily while checking for any little update or change in status. Glad I found some like minded people living this same day with me
 
Welcome and you definitely found a like-minded bunch here. I am also in PA and picked up my Serrano Green 2027 2 weeks ago. What color did you order?
 
Welcome and you definitely found a like-minded bunch here. I am also in PA and picked up my Serrano Green 2027 2 weeks ago. What color did you order?
I ordered a Bright White. Did you happen to pick it up near Mechanicsburg?
 
I picked mine up in York but I work in Mechanicsburg.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top