RogueOffroad

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
ARMY
Not sure if yall know who he is but we have had the privilege of racing with him ( against) and over the years he's become a customer of ours. I post some links to his past videos below. Months ago I got a random call. Bj says " hey bud need to come see you for a alignment". BJ knows we specialize in suspension and alignment so rightfully his on his way. Not knowing what he was bringing I msg him back saying what vehicle. His response is TRX ! Yeah, perfect. When he arrives He sees my TRX and instantly is intrigued. So we talked him into some upgrades. While I have done extensive testing with our level kit having BJ run it gives me another perspective from someone who know vehicle dynamics and placement So we did 37x13.50R18 Toyo MT's on his ULTRA wheels with Zero offset. We installed our kit and a Tazer DT and sent him on his way. That night he calls due to the tazer becoming unsecured and dangling from harness. So we had to head to his house to fix the issue as he was headed to Baja the next morning. On his way home he jumped a few curbs and roundabouts and was getting on it enough to knock the tazer loose. Got to the hose and fixed the issue which was no radio. He didn't want to make the long trek with him and his girl and not have radio. Something about Thelma and Louise and going off a cliff if he didn't have radio. HAHA . His preliminary feedback was " DUDE 100 times better, This is how they should have came from the factory" . I left late that night from his house pretty dam happy. Since then he's offered some interesting feedback which we have adjusted and setup the Perch kit to be what they are today . Slight changes from the first few sets we did for dealerships in Vegas and a few offroad shops here.

So as consumers yall got a 7x offroad racing champion and 2x Ironman baja 1000 winner as one of the R&D guys for our kits. Hopefully soon we will be upgrading his TRX with KING SHOCKS. Just a waiting game at this point.

Here is a link to our kit

Attachments

• IMG_8504.jpg
    IMG_8504.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_9331.jpg
    IMG_9331.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_9233.jpg
    IMG_9233.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_9232.jpg
    IMG_9232.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_9237.jpg
    IMG_9237.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 250

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back