We’ve made it to the “Big League”

"Those damn TRX owners with their good engines and making people want to steal them cause they're so darn cool. They don't know what they're missing out on!! Our truck went to the Baja 1000.............14yrs ago. Ford just refreshed the styling again in 2 years so now mines a classic, limited production 1 of 50,000. Man the 24's look so cool, but my 23 is better!"

This was a bit of a stretch, but I'm pretty sure this how raptor owners communicate online with each other.

There's a guy near my gun shop who "turned" his dark blue V6 Raptor into an R...
Decals, rims and all. Visually it is very close. I will try to get some pics but I would love to see the face of the thief, finally cranking the engine and thinking "Jackpot" to suddenly hearing the V6 and wipping the smile off his face

There's a guy near my gun shop who "turned" his dark blue V6 Raptor into an R...
Decals, rims and all. Visually it is very close. I will try to get some pics but I would love to see the face of the thief, finally cranking the engine and thinking "Jackpot" to suddenly hearing the V6 and wipping the smile off his faceI
I’ll never understand why people do this. It is so damn corny to up badge your vehicle to a higher trim

Well boys we’ve done it. Those surly turds over on the raptor forums are finally starting to come around to the fact that the trx guys have security figured out. Check out the thread “avoiding theft” where they say the trx forum is the best place for security info. Sorry about another security type thread but I can’t help making fun of those guys over there.
I try ☺️

I’ll never understand why people do this. It is so damn corny to up badge your vehicle to a higher trim
I spend money to de-badge my rigs. People that don't even know me were losing their shit when I took every decal and graphic I could off my wrangler. And it had a shit load from the factory.

I spend money to de-badge my rigs. People that don't even know me were losing their shit when I took every decal and graphic I could off my wrangler. And it had a shit load from the factory.
the stickers are just advertising of what to steal

This is the 3rd forum (2 camaro and then raptor) that I can get approved to post, maybe I should pick a different screen name 🤔

Back