Waiting (im)Patiently

Plamonster

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ordered 2022 TRX
Ordered a fully loaded 2022 TRX on 9/20 and have heard Nothing. Looking on various social media sites it looks like I am not alone. Actually responses have been all over the board…one person 10 months ago and never heard anything or received their truck. Other people ordered, received status updates along the way and took delivery. I would think that given the cost and mystique around these things that dealerships and RAM itself would want to do a better job communicating to their customers. Any advice or hints on how to get any information about my build?

Yes, go to RAM chat and you will need to enter your VIN. They'll likely also ask for confirmation of personal information... address, phone number, etc. as well. A representative will be able to advise where your truck is in the process (though it is not always 100% exact or updated)..

You will find that MOST conversations here are around waiting and wondering about what the hell is up with order priority. The general consensus is that it's a crap shoot. Some orders take 5 weeks some 5 months.

Back