DEAL Vossen Wheels IN STOCK & ON SALE!

MERAKI AUTOWORKS

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
As an authorized Vossen Dealer and RAM-TRX vendor, we have the fitment and inventory for your TRX!

Vossen HF6-4 is our best selling Vossen Wheel.
For RAM-TRX fitment : 20x9.5 + 15 / 20x10- 18 / 22x9.5 +20 / 22x10 - 18 / 22x12 -44
Color choices: Satin Black / Gloss Black / Tinted Gloss Black / Terra Bronze / Matte Gunmetal

Usually always in stock!

1697140288261.png

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 9.50.16 AM.png
P5YhUzUE.jpg

*We can not have any prices below MAP*

We offer international shipping and local pickup in Fullerton, CA.
Contact us for RAM-TRX pricing!
Text: (213) 394-2886
Email: Info@MerakiAutoworks.com
or PM!

-Josh

ram-trx-brands-1-jpg.91941

Last edited:
You keep refreshing this post, but I have yet to see a “Sale” price… you are charging what everyone else is.

Do you match alibaba prices or other Chinese sellers on identical wheels?

Unfortunately not.

-Josh

Unfortunately not.

-Josh
drop Vossen..Contact one of many chinese suppliers. Ask them to slap "MERAKI wheels" label on the wheels and you undercut Vossen. The chinese vendors are the same factories for Vossen or Methods

Here you have the methods..identical with what we have in the states minus the branding.

MERAKI wheels sounds good too

drop Vossen..Contact one of many chinese suppliers. Ask them to slap "MERAKI wheels" label on the wheels and you undercut Vossen. The chinese vendors are the same factories for Vossen or Methods

Here you have the methods..identical with what we have in the states minus the branding.

MERAKI wheels sounds good too
Vossen seems pretty proud to say their wheels are forged and finished in-house at their Miami plant. I wouldn’t trust a deeply discounted replica from China or anywhere for that matter. If it grenades on the road, who you gonna call? My 2 cents since I was thinking about some Vossen HF6-4 wheels for my TRX but not sure I can pull the trigger at their price.

What’s the “ Sale Price “ I know most people post there pricing structure within the post

Interested in pricing for the Vossen HF6-4 for 2023 Ram TRX
the 12" and the 10" please.

I get an Error when i try to PM you

Also the

N-Fab Podium LG 19-20 Dodge RAM 1500 Crew Cab - Cab Length - Tex. Black - 3in​

Back