VIDEO REVIEW: Vibrant 1794 Exhaust Resonators on RAM TRX

FULLTHROTTLERICK

| NO FEAR |
2x TRX of the Month 🏆
2x Video of the Month 🏆
Gallery
Reaction score
We couldn't find any audio/video reviews of the Vibrant resonators on a TRX so we made a quick video review for others to hear. Cold start, idle, and revs of Vibrant 1794 Resonators using 2 different audio sources -- still don't do these resonators justice as they sound much louder & angrier in person! Also, a quick look at our super clean undercarriage to show where these resonators are installed and some feedback on drone and other exhaust options we ran before this setup.

ENJOY & MASH THAT SUB BUTTON FOR US! https://www.youtube.com/@fullthrottlerick199?sub_confirmation=1

Last edited:
I hope the neighbors that live 2 feet to the right of you are also Vibrant muffler fans.
The first three neighbors we had definitely weren’t! But luckily neighbor #4 inside of six years is a big fan haha.

Didnt help when we extended our driveway out another 2 feet closer to them hahaha

Having these put on Thursday when they do my FAS Predator Pulley. Did you cap the four resonated cut outs in the tailpipe?

Need to get an audio clip, but absolutely recommend vibrant. Deeper and louder than stock. The way it should have come.

Finally got my Vibrant 1794s installed today!

Definitely a nice, deeper tone than stock. I didn't want too loud, but a bit louder than stock. I'd say these are a little quieter than I expected and close to, maybe SLIGHTLY louder than stock. I'm happy overall, especially with the tone.

Finally got my Vibrant 1794s installed today!

Definitely a nice, deeper tone than stock. I didn't want too loud, but a bit louder than stock. I'd say these are a little quieter than I expected and close to, maybe SLIGHTLY louder than stock. I'm happy overall, especially with the tone.
whoop! Nice. man! They do break-in a little bit and get a touch deeper and a touch louder so report back to us after about a week or 2.

Back