TRX in the Southeast

Kmknight006

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
F250
I'm looking for someone to take my money for a TRX order in the Southeast. I've contacted 3 dealers listed on the Dealer thread with no luck so far. Anyone else having trouble with finding a dealer with an allocation?

Where in the SE?. Several in ATL were at MSRP last week. Akins in winder and Don Jackson North

Where in the SE?. Several in ATL were at MSRP last week. Akins in winder and Don Jackson North
Thanks - anywhere in the Southeast I'm willing to travel to. I'm in Alabama. Already tried Akins, I'll try Don Jackson North.

Try Mall of GA CDRJ too, they were taking orders monday but were over MSRP.

But with any of them , you have to get to a sales manager. I'm appalled at how little many of these reps know about what they sell.

Also note, there is vast confusion when you use the word allocation. It still gets confused with the LE for some reason. I'd discuss "ordering" a trx and see where that goes.

I'm from NC and I had to place an order in Ohio.

I think your issue may be the need to have an actual "allocation" to place an order. Not sure you are going to find that, at this point. At best, you might find a dealer that will take a deposit to put you in line when the regular order bank opens. Did you talk to the folks on 459?.

Finding an open allocation seems to be the challenge. Looking like I'll have to wait which is ok.

Finding an open allocation seems to be the challenge. Looking like I'll have to wait which is ok.

Plenty around in the SE. Don't use the word allocation. It confuses the already confused dealers into thinking you are wanting an LE.

Plenty around in the SE. Don't use the word allocation. It confuses the already confused dealers into thinking you are wanting an LE.
I've had a few dealers tell me that 1) no one can order a TRX right now or 2) they don't have any allocations available.

I was able to order one today after calling multiple dealers.

I've had a few dealers tell me that 1) no one can order a TRX right now or 2) they don't have any allocations available.

Congrats on your order!

Congrats on the order! Glad u found one. There is A LOT of confusion regarding ordering, especially around the sales reps that take the initial calls at the dealerships. Unfortunate, but the reality. Your persistence paid off which is great to hear!

I'm super pumped about it! Got pretty frustrated with the process. Had a dealer in GA tell me they could order one....then he came back and said it would have to wait until 01Sept....then he finally flaked.

The cold start video going around sold me so I got back on the hunt. ?

Last edited:
Back