TRX gets flooded

Why couldn’t they get the doors open? There was enough water inside to equalize pressure.

Influencer wreaks havoc in a short bus and almost dies making content 📰

Glad everyone is ok...

WOW!!

His rich daddy is going to be very very angry that he wrecked his new toy already. He will get a stern talking to on the way to the dealership to order his next new toy to wreck.

Well now they got a yellow submarine!

I get first dibs on the BLACK bead lock wheels. Anyone have a contact number? and what is it with these Yellow TRX owners? We had the fraudster fake builder in Houston fake his kidnapping death and burned down his Yellow TRX...since he was stealing from his clients to live a lifestyle he was too stupid to earn. I saw the remains of that TRX on sale...the Wheels were not useable.

Back story is Dubai got 2 years worth of rain in one day and they don’t have the drain system to handle that. There were a lot of vehicles that were submerged.

Why couldn’t they get the doors open? There was enough water inside to equalize pressure.
Looks like this happened in middle east where using a hammer is alot easier than open a door.

Back story is Dubai got 2 years worth of rain in one day and they don’t have the drain system to handle that. There were a lot of vehicles that were submerged.

That happens every year during monsoon in Phoenix. I guess these idiots are in disbelief that the water can get that deep in the desert.

Can’t fix stupid.

Alternative explanation is that the owner regretted his Havoc edition purchase (can’t blame him) and was looking for a way out via insurance payout.

Posted an update video to our story last night too, apparently they went back once the water level came down and tried to jump start the truck :LOL:
I'm sure you can all guess how that went...

Back