TRX’s Take Over Moab

That would be sick trx at the moab . But I will have to past on that maybe I will fly there and watch from the side lines . But it will be a 4600 miles round trip for me with gas prices reaching $5 / gal might have to pimp myself out to pay for the gas
If it happens I got you fam, you can be my passenger princess

I’ll be down, would have to plan at least a year or so in advance. But sounds like it’ll be blast. Also 2k^ miles away.

Moab is one of those things on my “Bucket List.” The problem is I know very little about TRX Friendly trails in Moab. Honestly all I know is what I see from YouTube videos from channels like TFL, or what members such as @Jumper have posted. This got me thinking. I’d guess I’m not the only one who would love to see Moab, but could use some guidance in the adventure. A “TRX Takes Over Moab” kind of thing could be fun. I know there was a group of Power Wagon owners who used to do the same thing.

So the question I pose is, who would be up for a Moab Adventure with TRX Forum Members?

For reference, here’s an old Power Wagon’s in Moab website (it’s a little dated):

Couple of videos from past events:

This would be so sick ! Hoping this trip happens would be a blast with all the TRX’s taking over MOAB 🦖

I would love to see this happen! I'm in Utah but not an off-roader. So I don't have much intel on the trails. I've got loads of intel on the mtn biking trails though...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Been riding them since the early '90s!

I don't see why not. Hell, even @Shifts_And_Grins could come in his Bronco. Be cool to just have a bunch of members together.
We got notified this week our new TRX is in production. We shall see. The Bronco will have a Warn 12K pound winch on it soon (Already purchased just sitting in the shop) that could be helpful to have on a trip like this.

The more I sit back and think about it and watch videos . This trx takeover trip might not be a bad idea . I have a change of mind I be down also given couple of the guys from NY might be willing to go too

this is the book to get for moab trails. I went in 2020 with the PWIM (power wagons in moab) group. the book was invaluable. A lot of fun.
Highly recommend rock sliders and 37's. Diff guards are a good item too. I know my rock sliders saved my PW from a ton of dings and dents.
Ordered, thank you for the heads up!!!

Plan your route accordingly, 350 miles around there were closed off yesterday.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back