Traction Boards

What did you find to secure the boards to the panel?
I bought these with the boards. If they don’t work Amazon had a couple of other products that might work.

I bought these with the boards. If they don’t work Amazon had a couple of other products that might work.

Those should work just fine.

ARB TRED PRO Recovery Board​

It's a waste of money to install a panel in that area. Boards will take up the full space

Attachments

• bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 71

ARB TRED PRO Recovery Board​

It's a waste of money to install a panel in that area. Boards will take up the full space
I'm going to install the panel so I can secure the boards the way I want. That's the whole reason I got the panel.

I'm going to install the panel so I can secure the boards the way I want. That's the whole reason I got the panel.
your money, your choice. But the boards install only one way. They are too long/wide to install different ways. I understand if some are weary of bed drilling but for how much you pay for PUTCO far back pannel you can find a shop to drill . install these and be left with cash for a 12 pack.

your money, your choice. But the boards install only one way. They are too long/wide to install different ways. I understand if some are weary of bed drilling but for how much you pay for PUTCO far back pannel you can find a shop to drill . install these and be left with cash for a 12 pack.
I totally understand your point. My favorite accessory shop is going to install the Putco setup for me for less than I can buy it on my own and install it. I just think it will be a cleaner look.

I installed the Foutz Motorsports molle panels on both sides and relocated the OEM bed management side rail to the front. Rotopax products were used for most mounting requirements.

Attachments

• IMG_4614.jpeg
    IMG_4614.jpeg
    425.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4613.jpeg
    IMG_4613.jpeg
    464.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4612.jpeg
    IMG_4612.jpeg
    446.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4611.jpeg
    IMG_4611.jpeg
    527.7 KB · Views: 50
I installed the Foutz Motorsports molle panels on both sides and relocated the OEM bed management side rail to the front. Rotopax products were used for most mounting requirements.
looks nice and neat but no melee panel is going to hold that jack...it will get ripped off the bed 1st time you go off road

I believe @Shifts_And_Grins has a solution on how to safely mount the jack you are using

looks nice and neat but no melee panel is going to hold that jack...it will get ripped off the bed 1st time you go off road

I believe @Shifts_And_Grins has a solution on how to safely mount the jack you are using
Classic
This work was performed by Weistec who are experts in Motorsport design and engineering.
The jack is installed in the Foutz Motorsports quick release jack mount.
The molle panel was reinforced where the jack mount attaches.
I have already tested this set up off road and it is solid!
Thanks

Last edited:
Classic
This work was performed by Wisetech who are experts in Motorsport design and engineering.
Thanks
I would like more info on that. I haven't purchased a floor jack because I can't find a great way to mount.

Classic
This work was performed by Wisetech who are experts in Motorsport design and engineering.
Thanks
i hope you are right. I just dont see how 8 x m8 bolts / rivnuts ( this is what it takes to attach the pannel to the bed) is going to hold it . How heavy is the jack? because you also have a rotopax installed on the same molle

Attachments

• rot.JPG
    rot.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 8

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back