They Tried Again. . .But Failed.

So I had my rear window broken out about a month ago. Luckily I had Compustar/IGLA and they were not able to take it.

Well, last night, I heard a car with a fairly loud exhaust park nearby. Then two doors opening and closing. It was 3:16 a.m. so I figured something was up. I got up and looked out the window and saw two guys in the typical black hoodies, pants, and shoes, slowly approaching my truck. One on each side. When they stopped to check it out, I pounded on the window. They saw me and then took off running like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

Twice in two months is too much, so today I just rented secured storage to keep it hopefully safe and sound.
It happened to me three times. The glass was smashed twice and the cat converter was cut off once, which made me a little anxious when I went out.

It happened to me three times. The glass was smashed twice and the cat converter was cut off once, which made me a little anxious when I went out.
3 times is crazy. For me twice in a few months was enough. Even though I have IGLA/Compustar and installed the Foutz skids, I moved the car to a secure place for the peace of mind. Sure it's harder to access it now, but I'm not worrying about it all day anymore.

3 times is crazy. For me twice in a few months was enough. Even though I have IGLA/Compustar and installed the Foutz skids, I moved the car to a secure place for the peace of mind. Sure it's harder to access it now, but I'm not worrying about it all day anymore.
Yes.This annoys me. I always sit by the window when I go to a restaurant and look at this big guy from time to time.
My 3 times 😵
Hotel parking lot
Supermarket parking lot
restaurant parking lot

Yes.This annoys me. I always sit by the window when I go to a restaurant and look at this big guy from time to time.
My 3 times 😵
Hotel parking lot
Supermarket parking lot
restaurant parking lot
It's like you can't leave it unattended in a open public place. And with the market and restaurant, it's only there for a short time. Crazy.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back